Anyone using liquid chlorophyll? Side effects?

Options

Replies

• LifeAv
    LifeAv Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Is this to be used in the sunlight and air diet?

If you weigh too much you can't do that.
    :laugh:
  • LifeAv
    LifeAv Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I want to be very rich. I'm thinking of selling pig whiskers in a liquid form and touting all kinds of benefits. I bet I'd be so freaking wealthy. I'm doing it. You'll see. I just need to make up a bunch of stuff about how pig whiskers will give people energy.

That might actually work in China. They believe some crazy things about the powers of odd animal parts in that area of the world.

You'd get your *kitten* kicked. Not everyone is a cheap scoundrel that deals with the devil. Some of us are here to inform people of the truth. And yes, help or don't, your society is suffering from the lack of it.
  • mtnhiker1
    mtnhiker1 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Oxygen is not produced by the breakdown of carbon dioxide but is a by-product of the splitting of water during photosynthesis.

Not sure where this information came from - but the actual chemical equation is:

The overall chemical reaction involved in photosynthesis is: 6CO2 + 6H2O (+ light energy) C6H12O6 + 6O2

As can be seen - the 12 atoms of oxygen (6 molecules of O2) have to come from somewhere and they are not all available from water.
  • totem12
    totem12 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I feel so sorry for people like those on here making remarks about snake oil etc, too "educated" to try alternate remedies like this one, because they are truly missing out ... exercise your paranoia and scepticism broadly, for the sad truth is that modern medicine has many a snake oil treatment to provide you...

When alternative medicine works it becomes just 'medicine'

If it still has 'alternative' slapped in front of it, it doesn't work. Full stop.

One of the biggest compaints of 'alternative medicine' fans is that these remedies are dismissed and never tested by conventional medicine (all in the pay of Big Pharma of course...). This is completely false. These remedies do get tested, and proven not to work. That is the end of it.
  • totem12
    totem12 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    So Medical Practitioners have a big problem with lack of "peer reviewed clinical trials" in relation to alternative treatments. That's fine if you put your faith in Medical Practitioners, but consider that these MD's read journals containing studies that are bought and paid for by the companies selling the drugs. Essentially they are worthless, and you'd be better off taking anything natural and "alternative" than to be taking anything at all that is a chemical drug.

If you don't know this, you-are-a-moron.

The planet and our civilization, WILL NOT, survive, as a result of what you just outlined. Unless you have a plan for the future, for hundreds of thousands of people who are NOT in the now. We will be feeling the effects of a FALSE and CORRUPT system, who PAYS scientists to do studied that CONFIRM their product. Yet if the results show otherwise, WE NEVER SEE THE STUDIES publicly . You have to dig for them.

THE FDA approves poisons, get over it, it's mafioso group that wants your money and reduced population number that is easy to profit from and control. Everyone has their chips in that basket, the politicians, the scientists, the drug companies, the insurance companies, just think about it.

Yet more false logic.

'Drugs companies can't always be trusted'

DOES NOT MEAN

'Alternative medicine works'
  • MzDee0711
    Options
    Good Morning, I have been using Liquid Chlorophyll for only two weeks, but in that short time frame
    I have fallen IN LOVE!! As a former smoker, I noticed that my morning breath was CRUCIAL and
    Throughout the day my breath seemed "stale". No amount of brushing, changing toothpaste, mouth
    Wash, or gum chewing ever seemed to truly help. But since I've started taking the Chlorophyll 5teaspoons
    Washed down with a bottle of water the bad breath and stale taste has vanished!! On some days I repeat
    The dosage in the afternoon. The Chlorophyll had not only "handled" the breath issue, but has put my digestive track ..back on track as well and has helped me loose 8 pounds!! I have also had Inflammation in my shoulder and been under physicians care (PAIN MEDICINE) but now feel fine and have range of motion back in place!! During this time, my menstrual cycle has come and I noticed the pre-menstrual and post-menstrual "smell/odor" is no longer there and has allowed me to "face sit" with confidence!!! I HIGHLY
    Recommend Liquid Chlorophyll to EVERYONE!! Thankful to have my energy, breath, digestive system, shoulder and
    Vagina back on track!! #Go Green!! #I FEEL & SMELL GREAT!!
  • FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Why are you ingesting chlorophyll?

Detox, odor, energy, well being.
    Good to know your magical thinking can safely be ignored.
    Evidence or go home.
  • sheinzen
    Options
    Thank you for the post, I was beginning to think I might need to take a pregnancy test!

I have been taking the chlorophyll for about a week now, I have been experiencing nausea too. I take it in the morning, usually in water and suck it down with a straw to avoid staining. My boyfriend takes it too and has not been experiencing nausea. So I don't know if I will stay with the liquid. I am thinking of switching to wheatgrass shots.
  • Pattyb333
    Options
    I have taken liquid chlorophyll on and off for about a year now, and have found it to be excellent for hydration, from the inside out. At times when I have exercised a lot and/or haven't been eating enough raw fruits and vegetables, and feeling dehydrated - drinking glasses of water seem to just go through me, not helping, but taking the chlorophyll works wonders in my body. I feel hydrated and like "myself" again. It hydrates your very cells, and that has a ripple effect on your entire body.

I take a capsule of Triple Chlorophyll (from GNC) at bedtime and as soon as I wake up in the morning.. I also have liquid chlorophyll (purchased from Whole Foods) that I add to my green smoothie before I go to yoga. I find that I only need half (6oz) of this concoction (green smoothie with 18 drops of the chlorophyll) to stay hydrated during my yoga practice, whereas I would go through 3 12-oz bottles of water otherwise for a 90-minute yoga session. I haven't had any major side effects from the chlorophyll. When I first started it, I did feel some (very minor) discomfort in my gut, but it went away as fast as it came, and the benefits to my digestion were so great that I wanted to continue with it.

People who quote studies on rats, and make "snake oil' and 'rubbish' comments.... C'mon, please don't comment unless you've tried it. No one cares about your 'references' to negate the benefits - experience is what matters. Like those that write book reviews on Amazon and have never even read the book - you read the comments and make your judgements without any real-life experience to what you are saying. This person posted a question to receive real guidance from real experience, and your comments are not only NOT helpful, but extremely annoying..

I highly recommend chlorophyll to anyone who is interested in improving their hydration, cell function, well-being, and overall health.Anything that comes from a plant - you can't go wrong. If you want to buy into the hype from the scientific studies produced by the billion dollar pharmaceutical companies - good luck to you.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    in because of trees
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    I eat green vegetables. they have chlorophyll in them. does that count?

side affects: none. not even flatulence because i have a healthy gut flora.
  • girlinahat
    girlinahat Posts: 2,956 Member
    Options
    They are breakdown products produced by exposing plant material to chemicals such as acetone, hexane gas,and copper.

hmmm. these sound just the sort of chemicals left as traces I'd like to put in my body. Yummy.
  • jerbsod
    Options
    I hate ingesting anything that tastes like licking the bottom of a lawnmower.
    ho!
  • itsloretta1
    Options
    Often times the eeason why we feel nausea or why we vomit is because our body is trying to dispel toxins. When you drink chlorophyll, it aids your systen in doing this and you therefore become sick. Same thing happens when you detox.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    5f4238876574de391197b66faf9a6703d6040cd4a7fb627dc2cb077bc51586b6.jpg
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Is liquid chlorophyll more effective in sunny climates than cloudy ones? Should it be cycled seasonally?
  • AverageUkDude
    AverageUkDude Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I knew this thread would be worth a visit.
  • maffff
    maffff Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Chloroform?
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,526 Member
    Options
    It's sad how companies make claims of "curing" problems people have with products that have no scientific backing to prove it. It's BS. No reason to ingest green color..........unless it's vegetables or green jello with cool whip.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • AverageUkDude
    AverageUkDude Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    It's sad how companies make claims of "curing" problems people have with products that have no scientific backing to prove it. It's BS. No reason to ingest green color..........unless it's vegetables or green jello with cool whip.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

Not even if it cures all cancers,hiv and aids, for only one pill a day for the rest of your life? Didn't you know it was the secret chemical that scientists have been trying to hide from you?.............

I hate supplement companies