Attention

Options

Replies

• Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I'm going out for coffee, anyone want some?
    I always want some, but not so keen on a coffee right now
    That
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    After reading all the replys......

If you are serious you need to be more specific. What type of attention. Attention from the opposite sex, the same sex, or just whips and chains? Friends, FWB, Friends that wish they had benefits? Parental attention, Sugar daddy, or pimp attention?

That will help us decide the best plan of action to assist.

speaking of sugar daddy, I recieved a msg on Facebook the other day asking if I was a spoiled dirty princess that would treat a man like a dog and take all of his money. I kindly responded, I'm sorry....? He responded with yes, this is real. It is my fetish and I give my money away for being treated like crap. Um..... *crickets*

Oh hell....forward him to my FB page, love. ;)

(totally effing kidding)
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Is this like that thing on the playground in 1st grade where you poke and make fun of the people that you like and want to emulate?

:smooched:
  • madamepsychosis
    madamepsychosis Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Take a crap on the floor and start throwing it at passers-by.

You'll get a LOT of attention doing that.

Did. Not. See. That. Coming.

that was one of those can never be unseen (unread) moments..... that made me throw up.
    Hahaha, well she didn't say whether she wanted POSITIVE attention or not =P

(I feel I should take this opportunity to point out I am a classy girl with a strange sense of humour who has never defecated in public. You can all relax!)
  • greeneyed_beachgirl
    Options

that was one of those can never be unseen (unread) moments..... that made me throw up.

(I feel I should take this opportunity to point out I am a classy girl with a strange sense of humour who has never defecated in public. You can all relax!)

I heard different, I heard this one time at band camp....
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    After reading all the replys......

If you are serious you need to be more specific. What type of attention. Attention from the opposite sex, the same sex, or just whips and chains? Friends, FWB, Friends that wish they had benefits? Parental attention, Sugar daddy, or pimp attention?

That will help us decide the best plan of action to assist.

speaking of sugar daddy, I recieved a msg on Facebook the other day asking if I was a spoiled dirty princess that would treat a man like a dog and take all of his money. I kindly responded, I'm sorry....? He responded with yes, this is real. It is my fetish and I give my money away for being treated like crap. Um..... *crickets*

Oh hell....forward him to my FB page, love. ;)

(totally effing kidding)

I was about to send you my login and password so you could go read it. He even sent me a video.....
  • theleftie
    theleftie Posts: 366
    Options

Thanks for the clarification. Sick sense of humor - GUARANTEED to attract attention - therefore, you win!
  • madamepsychosis
    Options

I heard different, I heard this one time at band camp....

YOU HEARD NOTHING!!!

(Note to self: the girl knows too much...)
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options

I thought it was pretty funny. I read that and thought........ yup..... would definitely get attention. then in my head I pictured a cute little blonde crouched on the ground flingin poo like a pissed off capuchin.
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I'm not a purist like Taso, I like cappuccinos and lattes, lots of foam.
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I'm going out for coffee, anyone want some?
    I always want some, but not so keen on a coffee right now
    That

Q, you may have some, and I don't mean coffee either.
  • madamepsychosis
    Options

I thought it was pretty funny. I read that and thought........ yup..... would definitely get attention. then in my head I pictured a cute little blonde crouched on the ground flingin poo like a pissed off capuchin.

N'awww thanks for calling me cute! ^_^

No one ever suspects the little blonde girl, ever.
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options

Hey, you could be a good match for creepy FB guy - at least online. :noway: :flowerforyou:
  • madamepsychosis
    Options

Hey, you could be a good match for creepy FB guy - at least online. :noway: :flowerforyou:

What's his number? Does he have a car? :D
    Options

he gives you all his money if you treat him lke garbage.... want I shall send the message, including instructional video?
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options

he gives you all his money if you treat him lke garbage.... want I shall send the message, including instructional video?
    [/quote]

Unfortunately, all his money is probably $30.
  • madamepsychosis
    Options

Sounds like a treat! I'm pretty sure throwing disgusting substances at him would count as treating him like garbage.

You can definitely feel free to send me the message and video, although only if it's for pure comedy purposes. I still haven't got over the horror of a guy messaging me on MySpace (clue that this was ages ago) asking if he could pay me to kick him in the nuts with my boots :/
  • HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 665 Member
    Options

Sounds like a treat! I'm pretty sure throwing disgusting substances at him would count as treating him like garbage.

You can definitely feel free to send me the message and video, although only if it's for pure comedy purposes. I still haven't got over the horror of a guy messaging me on MySpace (clue that this was ages ago) asking if he could pay me to kick him in the nuts with my boots :/

You said youd never share that with anyone! takes your boots and runs.....
    Options

good call! He might give you even MORE money if you fling poo at him! Let me see if I can log back in....
  • madamepsychosis
    Options

good call! He might give you even MORE money if you fling poo at him! Let me see if I can log back in....

So $35 then? Score!