Options
123457»

Replies

• Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    show your boobs?
    get a puppy?

Combine them. Get a puppy and show its boobs.

DITTO!!

OR get some boobs and show them to a puppy.

:mind blown:
  • HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    HeelsAndBoxingGloves Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    start handing out gum.... all you gotta do is offer a stick to 1 person and next thing you know you'll have 20 friends!

OR

you could do this ... :laugh:

lookwhaticando.jpg
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I have Radiohead tickets.
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    OOOOOORRRRRRRR, you could post the same obnoxious pictures over and over and over and over and over and over in the hopes that your redundancy will go unnoticed and someone who hasn't actually gotten bored with your futile attempts at humiliation will think it is funny and that will make you seem more interesting.

Hoooo, you're an angsty little thing lately, aren't you?
    fight_girl1.jpg
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    My inner thighs are very sore today.
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    OOOOOORRRRRRRR, you could post the same obnoxious pictures over and over and over and over and over and over in the hopes that your redundancy will go unnoticed and someone who hasn't actually gotten bored with your futile attempts at humiliation will think it is funny and that will make you seem more interesting.

Not anymore than the previous 25 years or so. But *little*? That is so sweet of you to notice!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I have Radiohead tickets.

You officially have my full and undivided attention.
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options

Not anymore than the previous 25 years or so. But *little*? That is so sweet of you to notice!

Little can have varying meanings in the context of my comment. Try a less literal one to guess my intent.
  • lisaidem
    lisaidem Posts: 194 Member
    Options

You are clearly a very good slut.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    You are clearly a very good slut.
    I would know...
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    Little can have varying meanings in the context of my comment. Try a less literal one to guess my intent.

I gathered as much. But since my happiness does not depend upon your approval of me, I chose to go the direction that I like better.