men and women

Options
whtlatina1214
whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
hey ok this is nothing to do with mfp but i need help my man and i have been together for four years now in November it will become 5 years , we have a daughter that is two . well we both like to go out when ever we can difference is and i cant believe im admitting i call him 5xs if not more and i ask him who what when where and why? he has never cheated , never signs of cheating im just insecure. Well right now he is away at his families with the baby for a week longer i just got back yesterday. but its st pattys weekend and i want to go out since im newly 21 and he does to but we are not going to be together i told him i want to know the usualy you know who what where and why and today he asked me do you know where you going i said not really and he said ok same for now but im angry a part of me is angry i know i shouldnt be but i cant help it like i dont know his friends well two of them are single the other is married and the other one is with a grl with a child when we all went out together we talked about going to strip clubs etc... well with us not staying together him still being there a part of me is like ahhhh and the other part is like really why not just let go and trust .... anybody have advice or feel like this ... i cant seem to shake it but i really when i think about it have no reason not to trust ...

Replies

• UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    my head hurts
  • DavetheHYNIC
    DavetheHYNIC Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Don't worry if you keep this behavior up he won't be your man for long..........
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Is this paragraph what it's like when you call him 5 times a day asking who, what, where, when, why and how?
  • shedoos
    shedoos Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Is this paragraph what it's like when you call him 5 times a day asking who, what, where, when, why and how?

...without taking a breath?
  • jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    You don't sound like you are 21. You sound about 16. Get over it and grow up
  • rudegyal_b
    rudegyal_b Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    wow
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    my head hurts

This.
  • bigd65
    bigd65 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    jenlarz I love straight forward and to the point answers. You just made my day!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    my head hurts

this. I made it through 2 lines and gave up.
  • BruteSquad
    BruteSquad Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    my head hurts

This.

This squared
  • vancil01
    vancil01 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Yeah, you should stop doing that. If you trust him, then don't bug him about that kid of nonsense. If he loves you and the family you all have started together, then you have nothing to worry about.

Relax...
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    huh??:noway:
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    you'll figure it out, the paranoid thing always just causes more problems than it's worth
  • kaetmarie
    kaetmarie Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    too many run on sentences and not enough punctuation and i couldn't even get through enough to help out because my eyes hurt and it doesn't make sense without capital letters punctuation not going to be able to figure out what you want to know so i can't help sorry
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    my head hurts

This.

This squared

This infinity?
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Advil anyone?
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    OK even though your post was a little hard to read, if you are constantly accusing your man of doing something that he's not (by asking him a play by play of EVERYTHING) then sooner or later he will get the thought in his head that he should cheat, because you act like he does anyways. With men, if you want to keep them you have to give them their space when they need it, or else they will find someone who will. If you were talking about going to a strip club with him, then why is it bad for him to go alone? If you don't want him to, tell him that instead of freaking out in your own head about it. And don't do it by yelling or accusing him of anything, just say it makes me really uncomfiortable or whatever words are similar. STOP BEING SO INSECURE.Trust me, you may be the mother of his child, but you aren't aphrodities and he will find someone else who has a little more trust in him if you aren't careful
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    too many run on sentences and not enough punctuation and i couldn't even get through enough to help out because my eyes hurt and it doesn't make sense without capital letters punctuation not going to be able to figure out what you want to know so i can't help sorry

Same here. I really want to help, I just did not understand what was going on.
  • mhotch
    mhotch Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    my head hurts

I think my head exploded.

If you need to question any of this than you do not belong in this {or any} relationship. If he has given you no reason for the distrust, then you need to do some deep, deep soul searching as to why YOU are so distrustful. Or you will continue this destructive behavior and never have a quality relationship!
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options

Annnnnd there's the seizure....