men and women

Options

Replies

• CalJur
    CalJur Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    You lost me after admitting calling 5x or more. Keep this up and you won't have to worry about calling him anymore because his new woman will answer the phone.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    OK even though your post was a little hard to read, if you are constantly accusing your man of doing something that he's not (by asking him a play by play of EVERYTHING) then sooner or later he will get the thought in his head that he should cheat, because you act like he does anyways. With men, if you want to keep them you have to give them their space when they need it, or else they will find someone who will. If you were talking about going to a strip club with him, then why is it bad for him to go alone? If you don't want him to, tell him that instead of freaking out in your own head about it. And don't do it by yelling or accusing him of anything, just say it makes me really uncomfiortable or whatever words are similar. STOP BEING SO INSECURE.Trust me, you may be the mother of his child, but you aren't aphrodities and he will find someone else who has a little more trust in him if you aren't careful

I agree with this. Have more confidence and trust in yourself and you'll have more confidence and trust in your relationship.
  • Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    hey ok this is nothing to do with mfp but i need help my man and i have been together for four years now in November it will become 5 years , we have a daughter that is two . well we both like to go out when ever we can difference is and i cant believe im admitting i call him 5xs if not more and i ask him who what when where and why? he has never cheated , never signs of cheating im just insecure. Well right now he is away at his families with the baby for a week longer i just got back yesterday. but its st pattys weekend and i want to go out since im newly 21 and he does to but we are not going to be together i told him i want to know the usualy you know who what where and why and today he asked me do you know where you going i said not really and he said ok same for now but im angry a part of me is angry i know i shouldnt be but i cant help it like i dont know his friends well two of them are single the other is married and the other one is with a grl with a child when we all went out together we talked about going to strip clubs etc... well with us not staying together him still being there a part of me is like ahhhh and the other part is like really why not just let go and trust .... anybody have advice or feel like this ... i cant seem to shake it but i really when i think about it have no reason not to trust ...

Could it be that you wouldn't trust yourself, therefore you feel you can't trust him?
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    too many run on sentences and not enough punctuation and i couldn't even get through enough to help out because my eyes hurt and it doesn't make sense without capital letters punctuation not going to be able to figure out what you want to know so i can't help sorry

Annnnnd there's the seizure....

LOL! ;(
  • HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    not gonna get the time i spent reading that back....I said reading...not even sure thats what I did...not even interpreting....I dont know what I just did!
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Punctuation is your friend.

And if I read it right, you are being insecure and not reasonable. What goes for you should go for him.
  • sjkcarter
    sjkcarter Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Holy run-on sentence Batman...lol

Without trust you don't have a relationship, you just have a babies daddy. If he hasn't cheated then don't give him a reason too by being suspecious of everything.
  • kaetmarie
    kaetmarie Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    too many run on sentences and not enough punctuation and i couldn't even get through enough to help out because my eyes hurt and it doesn't make sense without capital letters punctuation not going to be able to figure out what you want to know so i can't help sorry

Annnnnd there's the seizure....

This is what I'm saying! Proper punctuation and capitalization saves lives, people.
  • Charliesuccess
    Charliesuccess Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    You may be in need of a Psychiatrist to help you with your issues.
  • hongruss
    hongruss Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    my head hurts

LMAO I only read half of it & my head was screaming COMMA, FULL STOP.

Russ
  • melissanne81
    Options
    You say he's never cheated but it also sounds like you don't trust him. Why is that? Are you just young and immature or has something happened that you left out of the story?
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    You lost me after admitting calling 5x or more. Keep this up and you won't have to worry about calling him anymore because his new woman will answer the phone.

^ this.

Grow up.
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I didn't pick up what you're putting down.

Sorry. Maybe breathe.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    You're not eating enough honey:flowerforyou:
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure the men of MFP will agree that confidence is the sexiest quality a woman can have! Being needy is a turn off!! Stop being insecure and just enjoy what you have.
  • Andie_loops
    Options
    Umm..... I'm not sure how to help, has he ever cheated on you? or have you cheated on him? honestly put yourself in his position how would you feel if he was asking you the who, when, what, where, and why? i am pretty sure that questioning him is not the way to go it will only drive him away.
  • vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I just made an appointment with my psychiatrist because I think I'm about to go out and cheat on you!!

and FYI, kids tend to take on many qualities of their parents...is this one you want to give?????
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    my husband and I share everything together like it's something exciting to talk about. So far the only place I go without him is the gym, just a coincidence as he doesn't prohibit me from going place (isn't it sad I felt like I had to clarify this? anyway) when I get back I tell him everything and I workout with a male friend who is also a trainer but he helps me because he is a friend so no charge.
    If my hubby did try to interrogate me I would just share it lol no secrets and nothing to be ashamed of here :smile:
    As for me the only time I keep calling him is late at night when he has to work late and it is past 10pm. I get worried about him late at night and he has fallen a sleep at work before when working late.

It is important not to smother your SO!!!! come on no one wants to be forced to do anything, or to be treated as if they did something wrong when they didn't :flowerforyou:
  • xo_morgan
    xo_morgan Posts: 298
    Options
    Don't worry if you keep this behavior up he won't be your man for long..........

^^ THISSSS
    take a chill pill. Why be in a realtionship without trust?? Especially if he hasnt even done anything to lose your trust.

smh.....
  • xo_morgan
    xo_morgan Posts: 298
    Options
    You don't sound like you are 21. You sound about 16. Get over it and grow up

like like like