men and women

Options

Replies

• sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    While everyone is criticizing your writting, and stuff that your not even asking about. I can tell you that you seem very insecure and since you said he's never given you reason to be that way "toward him" it means your always going to be like that with anyone you are with. I suggest you search/look at yourself only you can control that part of your personality, as for his friends whom you really haven't met. Maybe you should ask you SO to bring them over for a game night or ask him if it would be okay to meet them. Don't accuse him of doing things just ask and tell him it would be cool to know of the people he is with. As for the behavior its all about communicating..
    SO take a breath
    Decide if you want to talk to him rationally about things or not
    And depending on your situation dont accuse just be straight up
    And by all means, BREATHE
    I hope this helps if you want to talk further you can pm me.....
  • HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    If you guys use punctuation in your reply there might be a comprehension issue
  • xo_morgan
    xo_morgan Posts: 298
    Options
    You may be in need of a Psychiatrist to help you with your issues.

lolololol i was going to say this. SEEK HELP.
  • lbetancourt
    lbetancourt Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Wow! Some of ya'll are on mean mode.

Look, i think some of this might have to do with experience/age, part jealousy and perhaps some trust issues. All I can say is it's not worth worrying about what your partner is doing when he is out. That kind of mental stress that you are putting on yourself is unhealthy. Jealousy can control your life. We can all be in some ways insecure. No one wants to get hurt or betrayed but worrying about it isn't going to prevent it. Love is a risk. Also, think about the stress you are putting on your partner with all the questioning. It's never fun when someone is breathing down your neck. And, you don't need a psychiatrist! There are plenty of self help books out there to get you through all this. Google is your friend, look for some solid resources.

Good luck & Happy St. Paddy's Day!
    (Oh, please excuse poor grammar, mispellings & mispunctuation) sheesh!
  • missbaker89
    missbaker89 Posts: 245
    Options
    Wow! Some of ya'll are on mean mode.

Look, i think some of this might have to do with experience/age, part jealousy and perhaps some trust issues. All I can say is it's not worth worrying about what your partner is doing when he is out. That kind of mental stress that you are putting on yourself is unhealthy. Jealousy can control your life. We can all be in some ways insecure. No one wants to get hurt or betrayed but worrying about it isn't going to prevent it. Love is a risk. Also, think about the stress you are putting on your partner with all the questioning. It's never fun when someone is breathing down your neck. And, you don't need a psychiatrist! There are plenty of self help books out there to get you through all this. Google is your friend, look for some solid resources.

Good luck & Happy St. Paddy's Day!
    (Oh, please excuse poor grammar, mispellings & mispunctuation) sheesh!

this!
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    too many run on sentences and not enough punctuation and i couldn't even get through enough to help out because my eyes hurt and it doesn't make sense without capital letters punctuation not going to be able to figure out what you want to know so i can't help sorry

Same here. I really want to help, I just did not understand what was going on.
    She said that she's been with this guy for almost 5 years and they have a child, and he's never shown any signs of cheating. He is visiting someone out of town and wants to go out for St. Patrick's Day, and she's freaking out and angry because he doesn't have concrete plans on where he will be going, even though she wants to do exactly the same thing.
  • bigd65
    bigd65 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Dr. Phil has a web page
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Love the Imaginary Man Leash.
  • sjmgde
    sjmgde Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    my head hurts

^^^^^ this x 2
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    If you guys use punctuation in your reply there might be a comprehension issue
    :flowerforyou:
  • Legalchica
    Legalchica Posts: 462
    Options
    my head hurts

this. I made it through 2 lines and gave up.

me too
  • Myndi73
    Myndi73 Posts: 270
    Options
    I don't think I took a breath through that entire read.
  • theleftie
    theleftie Posts: 366
    Options
    holy run-on sentence Batman! That poor dude.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    uhm....the train leaving Toledo?? :noway:
  • QuietStatic
    Options
    The narrator voice in my head when I read this sounded like Chip or Dale on some really good speed....
  • bademasi
    bademasi Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Oh, wow! This post is so hard to read! :angry: This issue doesn't have anything to do with fitness or food. I am so confused after trying to read your post. Please don't try to write a book or publish an article of any kind.

I think your young and have trust issues. That needs another forum all together. Best of luck to you!

Enough said!

12908857.png
  • BriskaPacojame
    Options
    not gonna get the time i spent reading that back....I said reading...not even sure thats what I did...not even interpreting....I dont know what I just did!

THIS!
  • BriskaPacojame
    Options
    uhm....the train leaving Toledo?? :noway:

and this lmfao :laugh:
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    wha th fuh
  • sjebert
    sjebert Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    If you going to do the time, you might as well do the crime. At least in this case