The Thread about Something - Part 28

Options

Replies

• renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I see Max checked in on his own thread like he needs to see what we are all doing here. I think he's a bit nosey! What ya'll think? Hope you feel better Tami!!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Thanks Renae!! Just really tired and feeling a lot of ligament pain with my growing belly. Just part of the pregnancy process, I guess!:ohwell:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    Feel better Tam, when all else fails blame your husband, that worked for me when I was Preggers.
  • genabug
    genabug Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    Thanks Renae!! Just really tired and feeling a lot of ligament pain with my growing belly. Just part of the pregnancy process, I guess!:ohwell:

I feel like I am just recovering from pregnancy, and my husband wants to have another one!
  • TamTastic
    Options

I feel like I am just recovering from pregnancy, and my husband wants to have another one!
    It's such a different experience than it was last time...because of my weighing so much less, but those certain "fun" pregnancy symptoms always seem to be there!! :grumble:
  • czewwhat
    Options

Genabug, make him have it! he will slow down on the baby requests that way!:noway: :noway: :laugh: :laugh:
  • genabug
    Options

Genabug, make him have it! he will slow down on the baby requests that way!:noway: :noway: :laugh: :laugh:

I know! I have already carried 2, I just can't see doing it again! :noway:
  • czewwhat
    Options

Read your Bio, I bet he is bucking for a boy! Just a guess:wink:
  • genabug
    Options

Read your Bio, I bet he is bucking for a boy! Just a guess:wink:

yes of course, altho, he has one from a previous! He's greedy I reckon! :indifferent:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Well I can't have anymore so now I guess I just need to work on loosing the weight that I have and not worry about anything else. I don't think I could handle another kid anyway. Props to everyone that has more than one! LOL!!!!!!!!
  • genabug
    Options
    Something:

Dishwasher Talk

Does anyone in your family not know how to load a dishwasher properly? Are you constantly having to rearrange things so they fit? How much prewashing do you do before putting things in?

Discuss.

UR BACK!

I am the dishwasher! I hand wash everything.
  • TamTastic
    Options
    I rinse things before putting them in.

And I constantly re-load it because I use up so much unused space when I do it! I can get twice as many dishes in there!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Again, it's a gift!!!! :glasses: :tongue:
  • icandoallthings
    icandoallthings Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    Wow - this is a lot to think about!
    We're 17 questions shy of playing "20 Questions".

I'm the only one that loads the dishwasher (my
    husband does the unloading). :bigsmile:
    I usually don't really prewash before loading but I
    make sure to scrape and lightly rinse the items
    before putting them in.
    I know people that practically *wash* the dishes
    prior to loading the machine (why even have a
    machine then?).

I do separate the utensils into their own little
    cubbies so that it's faster to put away for my
    hubby. :smile:

Oh - and I use "Jet Dry" for no-spots! plug for
    Jet Dry. hee hee
  • czewwhat
    Options
    Something:

Dishwasher Talk

Does anyone in your family not know how to load a dishwasher properly? Are you constantly having to rearrange things so they fit? How much prewashing do you do before putting things in?

Discuss.

In my house it is a capitol offense to do it wrong! I have instructed the male counterpart he now does it right, He washes all pots and pans by hand, due to wasted Electricity, his rule not mine. It works for me!

Have you tried the new Electrasol tablets!! Fantastic!!!!
  • genabug
    Options
    Something:

Dishwasher Talk

Discuss.

Y is it you say discuss, then you disappear, and WE discuss!?
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody!

I am the rinser, organizer/loaded, and unloader....mundane task
    That's about as much detail as I'm going to give on this fascinating topic

Kim
  • czewwhat
    Options
    oh, and we don't pre wash, my DW has a built in garbage disposal, Kitchen aide! top rack adjusts up and down for tall upper rack items! Whoo Hooooo. that is it for the facinating topic.

P.S. Should we discuss vaccume cleaners next?
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    oh, and we don't pre wash, my DW has a built in garbage disposal, Kitchen aide! top rack adjusts up and down for tall upper rack items! Whoo Hooooo. that is it for the facinating topic.

You guys are high tech
    :laugh:
    We already explored vacum cleaners
    MMmmmm???
    I don't know if we've discussed laundry....do u use liquid or powder...do u have a side by side or up down (washed/dryer)
  • icandoallthings
    icandoallthings Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options

LOL!! :laugh: :laugh:
    PS: Cool DW! Lucky Ducky! (I love appliances)