Biggest Loser Finale Tonight!

Options
blondie_girl14
blondie_girl14 Posts: 198 Member
Ok, who else watches Biggest Loser, its on tonight and I want Mike to win..but I think Tara is gonna win....
:noway:

Replies

• blondie_girl14
    Options
    Ok, who else watches Biggest Loser, its on tonight and I want Mike to win..but I think Tara is gonna win....
    :noway:
  • dimplzz
    dimplzz Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to watch it! I want Tara to win. Mike would be fine to but the only reason I pick Tara over him is because of the way that his dad acted on the show. I give his dad all the props in the world for walkin the whole marathon and for losing all that weight. I just don't think that he is a very "stand up" guy.....

ETA: Ok, I take that back. lol I am not that mean of a person and Mike didn't do anything to deserve that. I would be happy with anyone but Mikes dad winning it. lol
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I watch it and love the show! I am hoping Tara wins!!!!
  • Karaboo
    Karaboo Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited about tonight! This is the first season I've watched & I'm addicted!!
  • andreame
    andreame Posts: 11
    Options
    Go Tara!!!!:bigsmile:
  • Kennie
    Kennie Posts: 31
    Options
    Go Brown! They were my fave since day one! Mike is such an amazing kid. He gave all his prizes to other ppl...he deserves it. He really changed his whole family and his own future!

194078.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • jesseigh
    jesseigh Posts: 2
    Options
    Yeah, I would like either Mike or Tara to win. They all worked hard so it could be anyones game. If you twitter you can find Allison Sweeney on there and follow her. She posted yesterday that they were going through rehearsal for the finale and that they all looked great!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Go Tara!!!
  • soxygirl
    soxygirl Posts: 173
    Options
    I can't wait! I'm a Mike fan, too -- he's such a great kid! But unfortunately I think Tara is the frontrunner -- she is such a machine! I love watching the final transformation. It's always so incredible!
  • monteig
    monteig Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I am excited for the finale - I love to see how all the "at home" contestants did with their weight loss! Some of them do really well, and that is nice to see.

Either Tara or Mike would be a good win. I think they both worked really hard at it and both deserve it. Mike was lucky to have his dad there to support him. It always amazes me when they don't vote that person off!! Tara did it on her own, so maybe I do want her to win a bit more.

If Mike wins, I hope he spends some of that money on a personal trainer for his brother!
  • scrappy11
    scrappy11 Posts: 163
    Options
    I think Mike is obnoxious and I hope Tara wins! She is awesome and incredible! :tongue: It would make me happy to see Helen win too just because she is the oldest woman to ever be on the show and I think she is doing and looking fabulous! I LOVE BL!!! :laugh:
  • tabbiekaye23
    tabbiekaye23 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    yeah i am more interested to see how dan and the otther contestants did that was sent home
  • dimplzz
    Options
    I am excited for the finale - I love to see how all the "at home" contestants did with their weight loss! Some of them do really well, and that is nice to see.

Either Tara or Mike would be a good win. I think they both worked really hard at it and both deserve it. Mike was lucky to have his dad there to support him. It always amazes me when they don't vote that person off!! Tara did it on her own, so maybe I do want her to win a bit more.

If Mike wins, I hope he spends some of that money on a personal trainer for his brother!

I think that they (the show) should have his brother on next season. I bet that he has lost a lot of weight and will be shown tonight too. I hope so anyway.
  • scrappy11
    scrappy11 Posts: 163
    Options

I think that they (the show) should have his brother on next season. I bet that he has lost a lot of weight and will be shown tonight too. I hope so anyway.

I HOPE SO TOO!! GO MAX!
  • tabbiekaye23
    tabbiekaye23 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    i think they will have max on next BL because they have concentrated on him alot
  • dimplzz
    Options
    i think they will have max on next BL because they have concentrated on him alot

And both Jillian and Bob said they really want to take him under their wings and help him.
  • missmez
    missmez Posts: 104
    Options
    I'm excited to see it too! It should be a big motivator to see everyone looking so great! I'm cheering on Tara!
  • csnealey
    csnealey Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to see it. I hope Mike stays and him or Tara wins. I felt like Helen manipulated her daughter to get to stay on the show, so I hope it is one of the other two that wins.
  • godsgrl
    godsgrl Posts: 49
    Options
    I think Mike is obnoxious and I hope Tara wins! She is awesome and incredible! :tongue: It would make me happy to see Helen win too just because she is the oldest woman to ever be on the show and I think she is doing and looking fabulous! I LOVE BL!!! :laugh:

Did it not bother anyone that Helen sent her own daughter home? I was put off by her the rest of the season because I thought she acted so selfishly that episode. She seems like a nice woman, but that really made me wonder. I can't imagine ever seeking help at my daughter's expense.

Between Mike and Tara, that's a hard vote. I like them both. I don't see anyone beating Tara though. That girl can kick bootie big time!
  • blondie_girl14
    Options
    I cant wait to see all of them either.
    They all have worked hard and I cant believe the tranformation!!
    I hope Max is on next season. I am addicted to this show. I make sure I go to the gym right when I get home from work so I will be home by 8 to watch!
    Happy watching all...