Biggest Loser Finale Tonight!

Options

Replies

• riri0301
    riri0301 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    yesssssssss this is my first season watching it im so addicted either mike or tara will win i tried out in dec but never got a call bak im so excited tho:glasses:
  • godsgrl
    godsgrl Posts: 49
    Options
    Can't wait to see it. I hope Mike stays and him or Tara wins. I felt like Helen manipulated her daughter to get to stay on the show, so I hope it is one of the other two that wins.

Oh sorry! I just saw your post ... after I posted mine, of course. Yeah, as I mentioned above, this totally bugged me too (about Helen). Glad to see that I'm not the only one that was bothered by this. So GO MIKE OR TARA! ha!
  • godsgrl
    godsgrl Posts: 49
    Options
    Can't wait to see it. I hope Mike stays and him or Tara wins. I felt like Helen manipulated her daughter to get to stay on the show, so I hope it is one of the other two that wins.

Oh sorry! I just saw your post ... after I posted mine, of course. Yeah, as I mentioned above, this totally bugged me too (about Helen). Glad to see that I'm not the only one that was bothered by this. So GO MIKE OR TARA! ha!
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    I want Mike to win. I also think he has the advantage because he has the most weight to lose.

Tara, however is fiercely competitive and won almost every challenge.

Who does everyone think will win from the at home people?
  • dothompson
    Options
    Did it not bother anyone that Helen sent her own daughter home? I was put off by her the rest of the season because I thought she acted so selfishly that episode. She seems like a nice woman, but that really made me wonder. I can't imagine ever seeking help at my daughter's expense.

I was never able to get past that either. If I had a child who struggled with their weight I'd push them in front of me to get help. Never the other way around.
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    They are now casting for the 9th season. Go to NBC.com and go to the BL site. It's all in there.
  • AmyBrenn
    AmyBrenn Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Shannon did not have the desire or drive to remain on the ranch. I think she did it in the first place for her mom because Helen wanted it. Shannon chose to go home. She may have second guessed herself, but it was after the fact. She had already told everyone she wanted to go so they voted her off.. I'm not crazy about Helen because I think she is selfish, but at her age, maybe it was her time to think about herself for once. I think I mainly don't like her because she ate the cookie against Tara, her ally.

Ron blatantly lied and that really bothers me. Did he not know that it would come out because he was on TV. Oh well. Don't like him. He could have played with integrity and Mike still would have made it because he was strong enough to do it himself. Mike worked hard and I won't be too disappointed if he wins. I can't blame Mike for Ron's action, but the apple does not fall too far from the tree. What kind of example is he for his boys. Well, we already know that, don't we?

Tara...freaking machine!!! She rocks and has played this game with integrity and grit. Did she get a little whiny at times, yes, but she's under a lot of stress (self induced mostly) and who wouldn't have a few mental breakdowns. Hunger does that to people. :) I think she will pull it off and win this thing. She deserves it most.

I really hope they DO NOT put Max on the show. His brother and dad have all the tools needed to see that he does it without all the publicity. Give others who have never experienced the ranch a chance. I'm hoping that we'll see a different Max at the finales tonight.

Now, I'm just waiting for the BL to have a Average Loser show...you know, for those of us that only have 30-40 pounds to lose and can't seem to lose it. Yeah, I'll be first in line for that one.

GO TARA!!!
  • dothompson
    Options

Ron blatantly lied and that really bothers me.

I really hope they DO NOT put Max on the show. His brother and dad have all the tools needed to see that he does it without all the publicity. Give others who have never experienced the ranch a chance. I'm hoping that we'll see a different Max at the finales tonight.

What lie are you referring to? I don't remember Ron lying.

I think it would be good to put Max on the show. Certainly BL would be able to publicize it and get some goodwill benefits out of it.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I felt so bad for Max! When he was crying! :frown: It has to be so hard to see them be so successful and he isn't there yet!

My bet is on either Mike or Tara. Though Tara has been a fav since day one (Despite a couple of episodes where she annoyed me a bit! :laugh: )
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options

I think it would be good to put Max on the show. Certainly BL would be able to publicize it and get some goodwill benefits out of it.

max isn't old enough and that is why he wasn't on the show.
  • TamTastic
    Options
    OK, I just might have a little crush on Mike!! :blushing: :blushing:

He is HOT!!
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options

He is HOT!!

I second this...I totally am crushing on a boy younger than my little brother lol...

but Max doesn't seem to have dropped any significant weight...I hope they do a weigh in so we can see if he's actually been doing the program with Mike and Ron...

I haven't seen Tara yet, but I feel like Mike and Ron are going to take both prizes tonight...they look amazing!
  • TamTastic
    Options

He is HOT!!

I second this...I totally am crushing on a boy younger than my little brother lol...

but Max doesn't seem to have dropped any significant weight...I hope they do a weigh in so we can see if he's actually been doing the program with Mike and Ron...

I haven't seen Tara yet, but I feel like Mike and Ron are going to take both prizes tonight...they look amazing!
    It is incredible how different they look!! Wow!!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options

He is HOT!!

I don't know if ron will win that second prize look at jerry! WOW!!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Jerry has totally amazed me!! :noway:
  • AmyBrenn
    AmyBrenn Posts: 93 Member
    Options

He sat there and told Kristen after she got voted off that he didn't know Mike was going to vote for her when he and Mike talked about it. Remember the whispering session with him and Mike? Then, when Bob asked him if he had something to do with Mike's decision to send Kristen home, he outright lied and said no. That's just one example.

And holy moly JERRY!!! Wow!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Jerry has totally amazed me!! :noway:

Doesn't he look totally awesome?? I was shocked! :noway: I think he has done great! :drinker:
  • BrandNewLaura
    Options
    Wait I missed it...where do I go to sign up for the summer Pound for Pound challenge?
  • BrandNewLaura
    Options
    Okay I eat my words...Kristin is unrecognizable...she just might have Jerry beaten...she looks HOT!
  • blondie_girl14
    blondie_girl14 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    OK, yea....Mike is looking real HOT.....
    I cant believe how AWESOME Kristin looks!!!!!!!!!!
    They all look great so far, but I cant believe Jerry is kicking everyones *kitten*! WOW
    :noway: