Biggest Loser Finale Tonight!

Options

Replies

• mom24qties
    mom24qties Posts: 112
    Options
    I totally can't stand ANY of the finalists but Tara deserves to win it over the others as she was never below the yellow line all season!
  • blondie_girl14
    blondie_girl14 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I think Tara will win, but Kristin is my favorite.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Kristin's hair reminds me of Pink. :smile:
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Wait I missed it...where do I go to sign up for the summer Pound for Pound challenge?

biggestloser.com
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Kristin's hair reminds me of Pink. :smile:

I was thinking the same thing.
  • AmyBrenn
    AmyBrenn Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    BOOOO!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I can not believe Helen won! I wanted Tara to win sooo bad!
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

Helen is too skinny now! I wonder if she ate!
  • Kennie
    Kennie Posts: 31
    Options
    Booooo! I am so annoyed that Helen won! Yes, its great she did so well but she is so annoying!
    Tara did amazing but something bothered me about her too. I feel horrible saying it but I found her very fake... sorry all her fans... Just my thoughts!

I heard through the grapevine that Mike's brother could not be on the show because he is too young right now. It could just be a rumour, but I heard it was something to do with liability because he is only 15 or 16.

Yay Jerry though! Such an inspiration at his age. His wife looked fab too!
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Booooo! I am so annoyed that Helen won! Yes, its great she did so well but she is so annoying!
    Tara did amazing but something bothered me about her too. I feel horrible saying it but I found her very fake... sorry all her fans... Just my thoughts!

I heard through the grapevine that Mike's brother could not be on the show because he is too young right now. It could just be a rumour, but I heard it was something to do with liability because he is only 15 or 16.

Yay Jerry though! Such an inspiration at his age. His wife looked fab too!

they said it on the show that mikes brother was to young. You have to be 18 to be on the show.
  • shutterbug4674
    shutterbug4674 Posts: 3,690 Member
    Options

Me too. But when Helen won, I thought back to when Mike chose to vote off Kristin because she was a bigger threat. Who's your biggest threat now, Mikey? :tongue:
  • elle77
    elle77 Posts: 150 Member
    Options

Helen is too skinny now! I wonder if she ate!

I was thinking the same thing! I think she lost a bit too much....just looks older now. I am Super bummed that Tara didn't win!!! Kristen was always my fav, and Looked amazing!!!
  • singfree
    singfree Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    Shocking!

1- Jerry...I never thought he would survive, yet alone thrive!!!

2- Helen...lost a lot of weight, does not look healthy.

3- Mike & Tara ...bummer that they lost.

Annoyed!

Allison interrupting everyone as they tried to talk.

Happy!

Seeing (almost) everyone lose weight and save their own lives!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I had to hang up with my BFF when Jerry walked out and it was a sobfest from there!

I cant believe how great he did. 177 pounds at 64 yrs old! No excuses now folks!! Get your arses on the treadmill!!

And being a blonde, 48 yr old, mother and wife............GOOOOOOOOOOO HELEN!!!!!!!

They all kinda 'let' her stay cuz she was no threat. I bet she was on protein and 4 hrs day, like a person training for the body bldg competition. She will now put on 10 pounds and look fab, and she WON!!..

Everyone looked so good and healthy.

:flowerforyou:
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    I gotta say, I'm very proud of both Mike and Tara. I think they both look Fantastic!

BUT,

You guys who know me know that when it get's right down to it, and you are no longer overweight, I HARP on body fat % instead of % of weight loss.

NOW do people understand where I'm coming from?

Who here thinks, even though Helen won, that Mike and Tara don't look better?

I have said for the last 4 years that total % of weight lost is a flawed way to determine a winner. Helen looked unhealthy and weak. I'm sorry, but I feel like, as a man, from the neck down (not looking at all at age or facial looks) Tara is far more attractive right now then Helen, and FAR more healthy looking. Don't get me wrong, Great job for Helen for losing the weight, I'm proud of her. But I just think that she totally put her health on the back burner and just went all out to win, if that's what she did, fine. But I just hope she goes the other way and tries to put some muscle on her frame after this is all over.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I gotta say, I'm very proud of both Mike and Tara. I think they both look Fantastic!

BUT,

You guys who know me know that when it get's right down to it, and you are no longer overweight, I HARP on body fat % instead of % of weight loss.

I have said for the last 4 years that total % of weight lost is a flawed way to determine a winner. Helen looked unhealthy and weak. I'm sorry, but I feel like, as a man, from the neck down (not looking at all at age or facial looks) Tara is far more attractive right now then Helen, and FAR more healthy looking. Don't get me wrong, Great job for Helen for losing the weight, I'm proud of her. But I just think that she totally put her health on the back burner and just went all out to win, if that's what she did, fine. But I just hope she goes the other way and tries to put some muscle on her frame after this is all over.

that is true Steve, but she had no choice but to go to lowest body fat due to her size to begin with. As you have always said, the more you have the lose, the more you will lose. Once you are within the healthy range (which Helen was when she left the show) her only chance of winning the competition was to go into lower body fat, lean muscle.

I think she really wanted to WIN and I give her props for really working her butt off . (quite literally, my friend!)

• SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options

BUT,

that is true Steve, but she had no choice but to go to lowest body fat due to her size to begin with. As you have always said, the more you have the lose, the more you will lose. Once you are within the healthy range (which Helen was when she left the show) her only chance of winning the competition was to go into lower body fat, lean muscle.

I think she really wanted to WIN and I give her props for really working her butt off . (quite literally, my friend!)

No doubt, I don't disagree, I'm just saying I think that the way they measure it is flawed at the end. Total % weight loss is fine for people who are obese, but really at the end, it's not the best judge of how well a person does. I agree that she disregarded her health in order to win, that's fine, IF and only IF, she goes back now and tries to add a few lbs of muscle. But I just wish they would mention this on the show. I know it'll never happen, and realize that even though she is over thin now, she is still better then she was. I just wish I could see their Body Fat %. I would be curious to know. I bet Helen's around 10% or so, which isn't really a place you can stay at as a woman. Again, I'm proud of her for all she has done, but I just wish they could mention that MUSCLE is a good thing.
  • MommyWilson
    MommyWilson Posts: 58
    Options
    :cry: So this was like the season of the old people?laugh: Or maybe it was a part of the pink streak?
    I'm shocked and upset that Helen won. I would have never kept myself in a game that my daughter NEEDED. That was so selfish and it really shows you what kind of mother she was. Besides, Helen looked gross. She looked weak and sickly. She probably stopped eating or something because why would you look older with "healthy weight loss"? I mean, even her hair was thinner! :noway:
    I wouldn't have been so mad if Mike won, because it was just his puppet master dad that I didn't like. But I was thinking who dressed that boy? He needed some longer pants because he looked like he was a sausage. He looked really good in his workout gear though. :glasses: He's not going to have a problem getting the ladies now. :love: PS. I totally want to see his brother Max on the next season.
    :sad: I was rooting for Tara and she came in 3rd. :sad: I loved her because she was the person that everyone was trying to get out all season long. She overcame soooo much and she never ever fell below the yellow line. She looked great though. No fab and or turkey skin. I was glad that her self confidence rose up like it did. Whoo Hoo.:flowerforyou: She'll always be my biggest loser!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Man, Tara and Mike look AWESOME and so does Jerry and Kristin. Especiallly Kristin, I wanted her to win so badly!! I love her!!

HELEN=GAG!!! I can't stand her and she looked ill. She got too skinny and even more fake!!!!

And what about Danny!!! He looked so good and so happy. I wish his freind David would have done the same but he is on the right path finally!

Have a great day all!!!

Memaw
  • beckyi88
    beckyi88 Posts: 604
    Options
    Totally bummed with the results:sad:
    I can't stand Helen and her selfishness for sending her daughter home...not once, but twice!
    I also thought she looked horrible. There is no way she is going to be able to maintain that weight.
    Mike and Tara however looked wonderful and healthy!
    I know they all won their health and lives back, but my opinion all season was *anyone but Helen* so very sad for the other two!
    Long summer ahead waiting for the next season to begin!

Becky