Polar Ft4 HRM

Options
13»

Replies

• mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    The bronze one is in sale. I hope its cute because ill probably get that one :)
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    Are Polar HRMs the ones that you have to send in to get the battery replaced? i've been reading a lot of reviews while trying to decide which one is best, and this seems to be the major downside with this brand. i guess as long as the battery lasts long enough it wouldn't be so annoying, but still.

You can change it yourself and if you order the battery from Polar it comes with a replacement O ring to seal if from water as well.
  • aljeca
    aljeca Posts: 83
    Options
    I just ordered mine on Amazon.ca! Can't wait to test it out :)

Edit to add I got the pink one too!
  • bnkb1604
    bnkb1604 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've had my FT4 for about a year and half and the battery died earlier this and replaced it and it worked fine. Then my dog got a hold of my strap and chewed it up so I had to replace the strap. Once everything was replaced, the battery was dead even though I hadn't used it over 3 months. I replaced the battery again and used it, worked it great and then after 2 days the battery was dead again. So I replaced it again and the same thing happened. Anybody ever experience anything like this? Thinking the only alternative is to send it in.
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I have the same one...this is random: although I love it, I lost my instructions. Does anyone know how to turn of that tiny Beep sound it makes?
  • roadmapmaker
    roadmapmaker Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Definitely love this hrm! I'm so glad I can calculate what is near real! That is why I am awed by people who burn over a K in calories. It takes alot of work to reach that level! Of course I'm getting older now and this keeps me from blowing my heart up or stressing it for too long.