1 Month of Strength Trainging PICS!

Options

Replies

• Abrasue
    Abrasue Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    wow. i plan on doing the same as you. i have 10-16 lbs to lose so i plan on just pushing cardio. once i have lost 10 lbs then i'm thinking for my last 6 to incorperate weights to get the ton and definition i want. I plan on speaking to one of the gym instructrors and checking that is the way to go as i'm not sure how to best achieve what i want to achieve. i still have 11lbs from when i had my baby 19 months ago.

your body looks amaizing and i really want to get a stomach like yours. nicely toned

If you still have another 10-15 to lose, I'd incorporate strength training now. It is soooo much more productive to your weight loss then cardio alone! Good luck!! :)
  • la8dcruz
    la8dcruz Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    NICE WORK!!!!!!!!! :happy:

Love watching women get STRONG and Healthy vs. just skinney
  • darkmouzy
    darkmouzy Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    wow! thats great!
  • mstawnya
    mstawnya Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    You look fab! Way to lift it, lady!
  • fitJoce
    fitJoce Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! I can see such a major difference, especially in your waist/lower back! I am doing something similar to you.I hit my goal weight and am now following the New Rules Of Lifting for Women and adding in HIIT on my rest days. I love it and hope to see results like yours soon!!
  • Abrasue
    Abrasue Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! I can see such a major difference, especially in your waist/lower back! I am doing something similar to you.I hit my goal weight and am now following the New Rules Of Lifting for Women and adding in HIIT on my rest days. I love it and hope to see results like yours soon!!

Thank you for saying that!! My "love handles" and legs are my biggiest challengers!! :)
  • Sabinna
    Sabinna Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    That's amazing, congrats!
  • blueivycarter
    Options
    looks great
  • mmstgr
    mmstgr Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    You've got some killer abs there!
  • missfayefaye
    Options
    Wow you look awesome! I've been on the fence on whether or not I should start training- mainly because I'm so out of shape. Did you just start by yourself or did you have help with a trainer?
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,708 Member
    Options
    You need to stop lifting those weights because you're looking too "bulky"................................................NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is why strength training is the cure for many females who can't lose the fat that they want so bad to get rid off. Cardio only gets you so far.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • RachelsReboot
    RachelsReboot Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    You look great! Way to go!
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Way to go, girl! I've about reached my goal weight too and amjust about to start "New Rules" - picked up my weights n things yesterday. Hope I can get even close to how well you've done so quickly!
  • PercivalHackworth
    PercivalHackworth Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    awesome!
  • sarahlauren18
    sarahlauren18 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    This is awesome!!! I love using weightsm however I still have about 15 lbs to lose to get to my goal weight. Its taking longer this time around but this is inspiring :)
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Look at your abs! Awesome!
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    I saw your diary isn't open, and I'd love to know what you eat to keep the carbs so low. Great work!
  • hyperkate
    hyperkate Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I love your stomach! You look fab! :bigsmile:
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    awesome
  • nbsambucca
    nbsambucca Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    impressive!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!