NATURAL
  • luvmycoffee
    luvmycoffee Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Natural...but a little manscaping is okay! :wink:
  • natachan
    natachan Posts: 149
    Options
    Hairy. I've actually threatened to hide my husband's razor on days when he shaves because I like his stubble-y beard.

I am not a fan of back hair, but I like chest hair to an extent. I think it's masculine.
  • terra32903
    terra32903 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    The last bf was hairy like a bear. Everywhere. I doubt he had EVER shaved. The current bf shaves everything. It makes me envious that he can get every little hair without any razor burn lol. My choice between the two would be smooth.
  • mybeach27
    mybeach27 Posts: 243
    Options
    I don't want to be dating a gorilla, but I also don't want to be dating someone who looks like one of those freaky hairless cat things :) lol I don't care if my guy shaves/waxes or whatever, but razor burn and stubble sucks...especially in umm places...:P All in all im not actually that picky, i just dont like either extremes
  • getfit022712
    Options
    I think natural and fury men is winning the majority of the vote. lol. Where are the woman that like smooth men? lol.
  • Kanohane
    Kanohane Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Depends on how "hairy" he is...
  • terra32903
    terra32903 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    OMG don't get me started......to me there is nothing sexier to me then a bald man mmmmmmm..........although my BF of 6 years in may (may 23 to be exact) is a hairy mother EFFER I love him dearly but would prefer him to B hairless. He is personally the first guy i've ever dated with hair......generally i date guys with zero hair head on down........ I really don't like getting it in my mouth if you know what I mean.

I quite possibly love you! I almost choked I was laughing so hard at your post! No pun intended ;-)
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Smooth. I don't keep any body hair on me, so I expect it to be the same.
  • bigaussiebloke
    bigaussiebloke Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I admire how well groomed and hair free Chebacca is compared to what I see when I look in the mirror... *sigh*

Are you Robin Williams?

Pfffttt...Robin Williams wishes he was as hairy as me....
  • Fat2FitChick
    Fat2FitChick Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    A hairy back and shoulders are gross to me but a little chest hair is ok. I would rather not date a bear though!
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    I'm fine with body hair, but his man-parts need to be nicely groomed if he wants me to spend any time down there

Amen sista!!!
  • Chloe_Chaos_
    Chloe_Chaos_ Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    When I was in high school I loved when guys had no hair.

Now I'm 22 and I LOOOOOOVE a MAN with hair (not like a gorilla, but chest hair, not so fond of the back hair lol)!!! I think that's the difference between boys and men.
  • Kassieisproud
    Options
    Smooth. I don't keep any body hair on me, so I expect it to be the same.
    I feel the same
  • wdwghettogirl
    wdwghettogirl Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I'm not into guys that look like they're wearing a sweater when they take their shirt off... the whole bear skin rug look doesn't do it for me. But my man has a little bit of chest hair and that's ok by me. :)
  • twiztid_princess
    Options
    I personally don't like hair, except in a few spots... (men) i hate a hairy chest and back ( i dont want my face to itch while i'm cuddling on his chest).. i like a happy trail... and legs need a lil hair.
    (chicks) don't like hair for the most part
  • AABru
    AABru Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Stubble hurts...so if a guy is hairy and is looking to get rid of hair, wax it. Only swimmers should shave their bodies. Trimming is ok because the hair is still soft. And he shouldn't have less body hair than I do...not that I don't try, but sometimes there is no amount of wax and razors that will eradicate the acreage that is me. :grumble:
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    I don't mind your average male body hair like the chest, arms, legs, even face, and some "down there". Men that by body hair volume alone can be classified as bears... no. My father was one and I think we can all agree seeing your dad walk around in nothing or next to it with all that hair and stuff kind of sets the bar.

I like the smooth being on me and the rough on him. To me it makes my skin that much more sensitive to the difference of his.
  • ericalynn104
    ericalynn104 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    How about trimmed instead.. Haha. Smooth is just weird, and natural is.. well my second choice. lol

Clean shaven face though. :)