Smooth or Hairy

Options
12346»

Replies

• LifeLongJourney
    Options
    Natural for sure. But that's my personal prefrace, but it wouldn't be a deal breaker either.
  • twinlaced
    twinlaced Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I don't like hair.. :s Atleast not on the torso area, or excessively hairy arms. Hairless is okay.
  • Lolli1986
    Lolli1986 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    There are two places that I expect to be shaved, lol, one being face, but I'm willing to budge on that one so long as the beard doesn't collect food, hahaha.

However I do prefer to see hair on the rest of the body, even if for some reason he desperately feels the need to keep it groomed.

I think I want to see hair for the exact reason that men want to see minimal hair.... increased hairiness for men is a secondary sexual trait. men freak out about hair on a woman (well, a large percentage do) because we don't really get much hairier after puberty... things have gotten a bit stupid in this day and age, but the essence behind it is that if they see hair they immediately think 'man?'. if they see hair on a woman in this day and age they freak the hell out because this is something men have not seen for a couple of generations now, so the trait becomes WAY MORE overemphasised than it used to be.

(for the record, I used to try to stay natural, but eventually had to cave to the urge to appear as appealing as possible, haha).

back to men... you can do what you want, but i would find it a bit unsettling if you spent more time removing all your hair than I do. i couldn't help but feel like you were trying to appeal to men, since it's men (primarily) who are biologically specifically looking for less hair.
  • OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Depends on what you consider ... " Natural " ! Ha ! If we are speaking of ... uhm, yeah ... totally clean or very nicely trimmed !

Just sayin' :tongue:

Wait ... we talkin' facial hair ???? Ooopppss !

Again ... Mainly clean shaven, but a 5 O'clock shadow has it perks ! :wink:
  • Fitnessista7
    Options
    If a guy expects me to be smooth in all the right areas then I expect the same from them. I do not like it when they shave their legs/arms, that is just odd.
  • deniseearheart
    deniseearheart Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Hairy mmmmmmmm
  • deniseearheart
    deniseearheart Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Hairy mmmmmmmm

Actually I take that back... I like his face and genital area shaved
  • Pifflesmom
    Pifflesmom Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    THIS! :bigsmile:
    Is it okay that a guy shaves everything? Thoughts?

I prefer to have my man look like a man, rather than a pre-pubescent boy.
  • munchkinhugs
    munchkinhugs Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    No back, shoulder, or bum hair.

And not overly hair.

But natural.
    So naturally unhairy?
  • mlbazemore
    mlbazemore Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I love a smooth body. Luckily for me I have a man who's naturally smooth because I might feel some kind of way looking at my man shaving more than I do...lol. He'd probably use my stuff!
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Can I choose somewhere in the middle? I don't like either extreme, completely hairless OR really hairy. Some hair is good.
  • getfit022712
    Options
    It seems like most woman like natural? What if the guy is a body builder?
  • LesliePierceRN
    LesliePierceRN Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Natural, but naturally smooth.
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    Depends on where the hair is if it bothers me or not. Chest hair doesn't bother me as long as he doesn't look like a gorilla, but shoulder/back hair - nasty! Anywhere else it's pretty normal for their to be hair there, so it's just his preference at that point.
  • craziedazie
    craziedazie Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    If a guy expects me to be smooth in all the right areas then I expect the same from them. I do not like it when they shave their legs/arms, that is just odd.

Ditto