11 month, -65 pounds (pics)

Options

Replies

• twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    You are stunning!!!!! Congratulations on reaching your goal! You should be super proud of yourself!!
  • emrys1976
    emrys1976 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! What a wonderful accomplishment!
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous - I had to double take and check which was which! You look stunning, thanks for sharing :-) :flowerforyou:
  • peaceinside
    peaceinside Posts: 272
    Options
    Awesome, thanks for posting!
  • inetgirl
    inetgirl Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh you look awesome!! Your being a great role model!
  • sunshinel397
    Options
    You have made amazing progress and look gorgeous! What a difference. Thank you for the inspiration!
  • kikilareggae
    kikilareggae Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, hot Mama! :)
  • gimmewellness
    gimmewellness Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!! What an accomplishment!!
  • hollyjane77
    hollyjane77 Posts: 147
    Options
    That's awesome!!!!!! You look great!!!! :smile:
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! I'm sure your daughter's proud of you, too.
  • TheresaRichardson
    Options
    Wow, beautiful transformation, Cristy. Can't tell you how proud I am of you! Seeing a picture of myself at my highest weight was my "I have to do something about this" moment. Photos do not lie! Congratulations, girl! :love:
  • cathylord
    cathylord Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    It's hard to tell who is the mom and who is the daughter in your after photo. You are both beautiful women.
  • Jamie145
    Jamie145 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    beautiful!! congrats on yur weighloss!!
  • karenCalandro
    Options
    You look gorgeous!! What a transformation. Job well done :flowerforyou:
  • Pkiddy
    Pkiddy Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • Mels22
    Mels22 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I never dreamed I would actually accomplish this! 11 months ago, I cried as I cropped myself out of my daughter's prom picture because I felt I ruined it (see my "before" picture). Last night, I was proud to stand beside her and get our picture taken together!!

I started MFP in April 2011, about 2 weeks after this photo was taken, weighing 212 lbs, and wearing a size 20/ XXL shirt. (I'm 5/4-1'/2")

[img]http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc418/ccmowery/MyFitnessPal Journey/Before and After/April16th2102450x800360x640-1.jpg[/img]

Today, I weigh 147,and wear a size 8/M :love:

[img]http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc418/ccmowery/MyFitnessPal Journey/Before and After/EandCMarch2012-1.jpg[/img]

This journey was not always easy, but it is worth it!!!

Congrats!!! Well done....
  • cattraxs
    cattraxs Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Nice job - the before and after tells it all. You look fabulously amazing and a true inspiration. You go m'dear!
  • ResetJen
    ResetJen Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for the inspiration x
  • ballerina454
    ballerina454 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! All your hard work def paid off! :) You look beautiful!
  • Toniithia
    Toniithia Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    you are such an inspiration!!!!!! I'm the same exact heigh, and was at the same exact weight (212) a month and a half ago, I wore a size 16 pants, and Large or XL shirt, honestly I could say I was ashamed of myself,,,, I took my first picture, the first day I decided I wanted to lose weight, and now I'm 19 pounds lighter, even with that I look muuuuuuch better, but 145 is my MAIN goal, I'd LOVE to be your size, you look perfect :) congrats.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!