11 month, -65 pounds (pics)

Options

Replies

• Elizabeth_M
    Elizabeth_M Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Wow, congratulations! You are even more beautiful, I can see where your daughter gets her good looks from. :) Thank you for inspiring me and motivating me!
  • briar_rose
    briar_rose Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    good for you!
  • Cathryn81
    Cathryn81 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    thanks for posting this. You are very inspiring!
  • CharmingCherry
    Options
    Wow - you look amazing. Well Done :)
  • cowgirlslikeus86
    cowgirlslikeus86 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Holy Shmoley! You look awesome!!!

exercise.png
  • jeyko
    jeyko Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! What a great inspiration you are on here and for your daughter!
  • damore76
    damore76 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Truly inspirational. You look amazing!
  • rainbowslushie
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congratulations!
  • HannahMarieMcDougald
    Options
    I never dreamed I would actually accomplish this! 11 months ago, I cried as I cropped myself out of my daughter's prom picture because I felt I ruined it (see my "before" picture). Last night, I was proud to stand beside her and get our picture taken together!!

I started MFP in April 2011, about 2 weeks after this photo was taken, weighing 212 lbs, and wearing a size 20/ XXL shirt. (I'm 5/4-1'/2")

[img]http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc418/ccmowery/MyFitnessPal Journey/Before and After/April16th2102450x800360x640-1.jpg[/img]

Today, I weigh 147,and wear a size 8/M :love:

[img]http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc418/ccmowery/MyFitnessPal Journey/Before and After/EandCMarch2012-1.jpg[/img]

This journey was not always easy, but it is worth it!!!

You look awesome!!
  • Thelala
    Thelala Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Great job! You do good work. I'm happy and inspired by/for you.:flowerforyou:
  • Shannafo
    Shannafo Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    you two look like sisters now! Great job...thank you for sharing, I'm in a bit of a slump and I love these success stories.
  • confuzzledwife
    Options
    You look absolutely AMAZING! I know how you feel about the before pic, I have a picture of myself with my daughter at her wedding and I feel like I totally ruined the picture! I can't wait to have my "after" pics too! This is very motivating!!!!
  • Witchmoo
    Witchmoo Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing.....inspirational!
  • lulalee
    lulalee Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow... you are so inspiring! Thank you for sharing this.
  • Joannagate
    Options
    That is amazing!! I refuse to take pictures, super motivating!!
  • sls3kids
    sls3kids Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations on your achievement! You look fantastic! Can you share some of the things that helped you along the way? Any special workout regime or diet?
  • lms32164
    lms32164 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look amazing!! Thank you for your inspiration today. God bless you for all the hard work!
  • LJ0508
    LJ0508 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!!
  • tropicalelina
    Options
    Congrats! Amazing progress!!
  • InTenn
    InTenn Posts: 99
    Options
    I bet your husband is really proud of you...

In fact, I know he is. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!