Exercise to Build Up a Flat Butt

Options
124»

Replies

• karenzaphyr
    Options
    Brazil Butt Lift really works. They have different programs for pear, flat, big or combo. Let me know if you need any more information. Send me a friend request with a message.
  • dbaumgarn
    dbaumgarn Posts: 111
    Options
    bump, I also have a flat *kitten* have to check back with this later...
  • mthreefingers
    mthreefingers Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I had a flatter but once, but when I started working out and doing different machines for cardio I noticed riding the bike helped my bum....i don't know how and it might seem against science...lol.... but i'm pretty sure it was the bike.
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    BUMp ;)
  • BusyBeBe
    BusyBeBe Posts: 20
    Options
    Heavy squats, leg press and lunges. All heavy, all 10-12 reps all as much weight as you can handle, 4-6 sets.

Worked for me! Plus walking and running!
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    Heavy squats, leg press and lunges. All heavy, all 10-12 reps all as much weight as you can handle, 4-6 sets.

I would either swap for the leg press or just incrementally add Romanian Deadlifts for sets of 8-12 reps. Your *kitten* will be done after this workout. LOL
  • Kristy_Elizabeth
    Options
    Bump =)
  • onmyway1101
    onmyway1101 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    bump... I have no tush... Its all up top for me
  • RTricia
    RTricia Posts: 720
    Options
    I have a flat butt too!!! Ugg!!
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options

Holy ****....I forgot the original question after I looked at his profile pic.... OMG where do they grow men like that? Not where I live. Nice job!

Oh yeah, now I remember..... lunges and squats worked great for me too!
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    i'm going to be another one to say heavy weighted squats, deadlifts, lunges, step ups. i used to have a pancake butt now there's something going on back there :laugh:
  • asia_hanebach
    asia_hanebach Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • MissLuana
    MissLuana Posts: 356
    Options
    I got a butt when I started to elliptical and treadmill walking every day.

Ditto on the elliptical
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Second the lunges, squats, and general lower body work.

Also, running. One of the main functions of your larger gluteus muscle is to stabilize your torso while running and walking for longer distances, actually. It's the main feature that distinguishes us from chimps.
  • DiannaMoorer
    DiannaMoorer Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    try Jillian's killer buns and thighs video.
  • jayayach
    jayayach Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I, too, have a serious case of the "concave @s$". I've got a LONG way to go in my weight loss, but it couldn't hurt to try these now and start working on it.

P.S. I'm glad to know there are so many others out there who suffer from my same plight. All of the different names for it have "cracked" me up!

I've been told that no one would know I had a butt if it weren't for the crack below my back!
  • jadeblue14
    jadeblue14 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the great info everyone!
  • cristenjo
    cristenjo Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You r awesome for posting these!,thx!
  • princessdracos
    princessdracos Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I just noticed yesterday that I'm starting to get an *kitten*. I've been all hips, no butt my whole life until now! It's getting a little ridiculous how often I check out my backside in the mirror. :laugh:

I've just been doing level 1 of 30 Day Shred. May have to check out some butt lift or butt bible stuff!
  • dawnkykong
    dawnkykong Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Bump! I have a flat butt too! ugh.