sentence/phrase that helps you stay focused/eating/exercisin

Options

Replies

• albarez22
    albarez22 Posts: 22
    Options
    "When you get to a point where you want to be successful as much as you want to breathe; then you'll be successful."
    “At some point in life you have to face your fears, and head on even though you can’t be sure of the outcome. A great deal of people will never reach their dreams and it won’t have anything to do with their ability or skill set. They won’t reach their dreams because they were too afraid to try.”

-Eric Thomas

BAM! this guy is awesome watch his youtube vids
  • FeelTheBurn73
    Options
    http://data.whicdn.com/images/14734595/tumblr_lojhjk64fl1r04g34o1_500_large.png

I have filled my phone/ipod with probably 50 "fitspiration" photos (google this :D)
  • squibble37
    Options
    Mine is

Nothing cool ever happens inside your comfort zone.
  • moran1917
    moran1917 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    "never flinch, never weary, never despair
  • MostlyHealthyMomma
    MostlyHealthyMomma Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Doing is motivation :) the more I do, the more I want to do it again and get better and better results!
  • Kattarra
    Kattarra Posts: 190 Member
    Options

Tell your mind to move out of your body's way.

I LOVE this one!
  • LJC44
    LJC44 Posts: 221
    Options
    It takes work!
  • Krushchev
    Krushchev Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Not sure how well this fits in, but this is something I once heard Will Smith say during a kid's awards show, I think it's really inspirational - especially the first part:

“The keys to life are running and reading. When you're running, there's a little person that talks to you and says, "I'm tired. My lung's about to pop. I'm so hurt. There's no way I can possibly continue." You want to quit. If you learn how to defeat that person when you're running, you will how to not quit when things get hard in your life. For reading: there have been billions of people that have lived before all of us. There's no new problem you could have--with your parents, with school, with a bully. There's no new problem that someone hasn't already had and written about it in a book.”

I love that, I'm so telling it to my nicelet / nephews.

I -love- silly motivational sayings. I have them on post-its all over my workspace, my coworkers just roll their eyes at me.
    I did steal some from this thread, but my current fave is:
    Impossible is not a dream, it's a dare.
  • Lissakaye81
    Lissakaye81 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I always come back to Finding Nemo - "just keep swimming, just keep swimming"
  • BLSBoyer
    BLSBoyer Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Mine is a simple one that I used to quit smoking and now I am using to lose weight "No more excuses!"

17816880.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • LJC44
    LJC44 Posts: 221
    Options

Tell your mind to move out of your body's way.

I LOVE this one!

I love this too!
  • NaeNaeJanae
    NaeNaeJanae Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Bikini...bikini....bikini!!!
  • TRexMex
    TRexMex Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    No matter how slow you go, you are still lapping everybody on the couch.
  • olik1981
    olik1981 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    When I see someone ahead of me wearing super tight clothes and obviously have no business wearing it, even if it's in style I say "I will continue to workout" even my hubby will ask me what is it that you always say! LOL

I also have another one, when I'm wanting something that's not on my food plan, basically something sweet, I say to myself "A moment on your lips and forever on your hips"

i love this!!!!
  • jetsmomma09
    Options
    My absolute favorite is..."Suck it up now so you don't have to suck it in later!" Helps me keep going every time.
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Mine is

Nothing cool ever happens inside your comfort zone.

I love this!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    mine is the verse "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"

LOVE THIS...this is my motto for this journey and my entire life! Amen and Amen:heart:
  • msmissylowe
    Options
    "Trust the process"
    Whenever I start second guessing or wishing things would come off faster or get impatient, that is what I tell myself.
    I must say it 100 times a day because the process works and I just need to have patience and trust that.
    Trust the process.
  • vallemic
    vallemic Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    When it comes to emotional eating:

"If hunger isn't the problem, eating isn't the solution".
  • twynzmom
    twynzmom Posts: 172
    Options
    "nothing beats a failure but a try" and "a year from now you'll wish you had started today" and "if you don't like starting over, quit stopping"
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!