I felt like (fill in the blank) after working out today

Options
124»

Replies

• MarincicS
    MarincicS Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    ok, I know this is gonna sound weird (and maybe gross) but I noticed my baby goats are much friendlier if I play with them right after running on the treadmill. They give me lots of kisses! I guess they like the salt, LOL

And yet one more really good reason for working out!!

:happy:
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: These replies...they either have me :bigsmile: from ear to ear with joy for you or :laugh: so hard at some of the replies and :flowerforyou: well everyone and especially those not having good times and getting sick and stuff.

Still LOVE these replies!!!!!!! :smile:
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    I felt like a total and complete bad *kitten*. I went in planning on only running 4 miles but felt so great that I had to keep on going and finish the 6.25 miles. I even felt like I could keep going after that BUT had to get back home so I could get hubby out the door for work on time! LOVING how strong my legs are feeling these days. :) I also felt like a dripping soaked mess which was also awesome!
  • kpittman0612
    Options
    I felt like an absolute ROCKSTAR performing at a sold out show!!! Take that you stupid FAT!!!!!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    Man ALIVE!

I feel/felt like:

A caterpillar/pupa escaping/fighting it's way out of a chrysalis/shell...not quite the "butterfly" I'm becoming but slowly but surely my " butterfly-ish self is emerging.

Can you imagine how rough and tough it is for those gorgeous things to come out from entrapment and ugliness--that's what I felt like in this tough workout today

I also felt like a Champion Roll Model Mom

My oldest son, seeing me dripping in sweat and smelling like I just crawled out a sewer, brought me some ice cold water and said..."I'm so proud of you mom" looking/starring at me like I was a super hero or something

My youngest son, starring at me...looking at me like I was the most beautiful woman in the world and saying, wow...look at all that sweat--mommy you're getting slimmer and slimmer everyday, you're beautiful mommy.

My oldest daughter looking at me like: Wow, you're my Shero--like I'm so glad you're my mom.

My youngest daughter looking at me like: I wanna be just like you when I grow up and then volunteering to run me a bath:blushing:

So, I felt like a Champion Caterpillar Roll model MOM!!!heart STINKING AND SWEATING NEVER FELT SO GOOD:smooched:
  • esphixiet
    esphixiet Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I felt like crap after working out today. :(
    I get exercise induced headaches when the temp is above 20 (give or take). Today was 23. Didn't even meet my exercise goals for the day before I had to quit.
  • regina2063
    regina2063 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I FEEL LIKE MY BOOTY HURT....I THINK TRYING TO PULL THOSE MUSCLE TOGETHER....I WANT A DIET COKE AND A BED :smile:
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    Sorry that you guys had a rough time today, tomorrow is another day and may it be better than today. Let me tell ya, i'm so proud of you guys for trying, I totally understand how hard it is--totally. here's to another & better day:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!