• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Plateaus = Bad
    Food = Good
    Jeannie = bee-you-tee-full :flowerforyou:

Steve=:laugh:

I know. Who would ever think food = good:ohwell:

Well more food = me losing then I am eating, bay-bay!!

Thanks Cheryl!!
    (oh and spot says hi:tongue: )
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    thanks everyone. Man this is what this website is all about. I was feeling good, threw up a little thread and look at all the encouragement!

I love you guys!!!

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{my mfp family }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone. Man this is what this website is all about. I was feeling good, threw up a little thread and look at all the encouragement!

I love you guys!!!

I read "I threw up on a little thread". I was like :noway: :laugh:

Anywhoo girl you know I :heart: you and your smiling face was the first one on the boards I noticed. I'm so proud of you and I'm thankful to have you as a friend and teammate.
  • arewethereyet
    Options

I love you guys!!!

Anywhoo girl you know I :heart: you and your smiling face was the first one on the boards I noticed. I'm so proud of you and I'm thankful to have you as a friend and teammate.

well Lynnie, I TOLD you not to buy me that last shot!:laugh: :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    Options

I love you guys!!!

well Lynnie, I TOLD you not to buy me that last shot!:laugh: :laugh:

i love you too sweet friend:heart::heart:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,130 Member
    Options
    Thanks Cheryl!!
    (oh and spot says hi )

I give. Who's "spot".........?
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Thanks Cheryl!!
    (oh and spot says hi )

Oh I named one of the dolphins in the vid Spot:laugh: :laugh:
  • cmriverside
    Options
    Thanks Cheryl!!
    (oh and spot says hi )

I saw Harbour Porpoises yesterday - about 15-20 of them just off-shore at the beach I go to. They hung out for a couple hours, porpoising and playing. It was at sunset, and couldn't have been more beautiful, I thought of you.
    You can "bid" on "naming" dolphins in Bimini on Ebay through that website I gave you..... spendy.....usually goes over $1,000 -:noway: "Spot" works for me.:glasses:
  • cmriverside
    Options
    Sorry for the higjack...YOU GO Jeannie. Keep spreading the word about "Food as your friend".

cutie.
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Thanks Cheryl!!
    (oh and spot says hi )

I saw Harbour Porpoises yesterday - about 15-20 of them just off-shore at the beach I go to. They hung out for a couple hours, porpoising and playing. It was at sunset, and couldn't have been more beautiful, I thought of you.
    You can "bid" on "naming" dolphins in Bimini on Ebay through that website I gave you..... spendy.....usually goes over $1,000 -:noway: "Spot" works for me.:glasses:

I started the thread, so Hijack away!!

Cheryl for 1k we could BOTH go to Bimini and name our own dolphin/porpoise!!

Spot it is then!!:laugh:

I wish we had dolphin on our coast. As you know they dont come over to the atlantic side here, not sure why. I have gone to naples/sarasota and witnessed them playing in the surf. It was also sunset and magnificent!!
    :drinker:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    How did I never see this thread? Man, I gotta get out more--

Hugs and kisses to my friend, Jeannie--

And I'm reading through and thinking I need to follow your lead-- 1,200 calories isn't working--

I got a 10 pound gift from my surgery, but haven't budged, really, since then-- and had been stuck since Thanksgiving-- hmmmm. Me thinks I am on to something--

Congrats, my friend-- !!!!!!!!!!!
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    How did I never see this thread? Man, I gotta get out more--

Hugs and kisses to my friend, Jeannie--

And I'm reading through and thinking I need to follow your lead-- 1,200 calories isn't working--

I got a 10 pound gift from my surgery, but haven't budged, really, since then-- and had been stuck since Thanksgiving-- hmmmm. Me thinks I am on to something--

Congrats, my friend-- !!!!!!!!!!!

love ya marla!! {{{marla}}}
    :flowerforyou: :heart: :glasses: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • cmriverside
    Options
    I wish we had dolphin on our coast. As you know they dont come over to the atlantic side here, not sure why. I have gone to naples/sarasota and witnessed them playing in the surf. It was also sunset and magnificent!!

I'm just guessing here....

1.) They all live in the Bahamas side of the Gulf Stream - sheltered lagoons. The West Coast of FL is in the Gulf, with sheltered lagoons.

2.) East Coast of FL is well-stocked with .. um..didn't you swim with some.....shrk.gif
  • arewethereyet
    Options

I'm just guessing here....

1.) They all live in the Bahamas side of the Gulf Stream - sheltered lagoons. The West Coast of FL is in the Gulf, with sheltered lagoons.

2.) East Coast of FL is well-stocked with .. um..didn't you swim with some.....shrk.gif

Bwahahaha. Why, yes I did. I think at this point in the story it is up to a 10 foot Mako!!
    (it was really a 4 or 5 foot nurse shark:laugh: :laugh: )
  • dezmoore
    dezmoore Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    And only 10 pounds to go-- that is awesome! We need a picture update lady!
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Jeannie that is the pic that you used when I first got here. Everytime I saw your AV it made me smile!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!