Question for the ladies

Options
124»

Replies

• thomassd1969
    thomassd1969 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend always takes my negativity and turns it around to positve, he also just out of the blue for no reason will text me at work just to say how lucky he is and how much he loves me.
  • sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    You two are very lucky. Just keep doing what your doing she will get it. :flowerforyou:
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    The one gesture that always touched my heart and lifted my self-esteem was when my SO would leave special notes in different places (in the house, in my car, in a book I might be reading) all would have three of four words to say how he felt. It was often
    playful. For example, one said "You are sexy as Hell!"

I found that note in a book I use at work. I found it in a meeting. I was smiling ear to ear the whole meeting. I felt like a million bucks.

I loved it and loved him for doing it. It was a selfless act.
  • MountainMia
    MountainMia Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I realy like when my husband gropes me in passing. Nothing too obvious or inappropriate, but just the subtle communication that he can't keep his hands off me. :)
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    What a sweet question~your girl is a lucky woman! :))) My boyfriend says really sweet stuff everyday such as, "You are so beautiful, i love you so much" and says really poetic and romantic stuff. He also shows that he isn't just saying that stuff by then being loving and sweet in actions as well (ex. texting me to say hi, constantly touching me, taking me out to eat and to cool places, taking lots of photos of me/us together, etc).

I'm not the best at giving compliments, so stuff I do to show my boyfriend how attractive he is include groping him in public (when people aren't looking...usually), kissing him a lot (on the neck for instance), squeezing his arms (shows how big they are), giving massages, taking photos of him, etc.

Hope this helps. :flowerforyou:
  • BeautifulRedButterfly
    BeautifulRedButterfly Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Grab her and kiss her (really kiss her) for no reason, tell her you love her, and then resume whatever you were doing. It will catch her off guard, and make her feel desirable, sexy and beautiful.

THIS! (:
  • Skeemer118
    Skeemer118 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    My husband calls me "Girl" & has been since we've been dating. It's not the word, it's the way he says it. "Hey girl, I love you." Like, I'm HIS girl. :love: Some women might take offense to something like that but I don't at all & it's something special between the two of us.

I agree with other posters. Don't be a creep about it or too in her face with it, but do find a way daily to tell her she's amazing & beautiful. Small details like "You make that dress look great." or "I love the way your hair sweeps over your neck." She'll feel noticed & sexy. And she'll start to love those things about herself also. Like, "I didn't know my neck was beautiful but if hubby says it's beautiful then I know it is!" type stuff.

My husband used to be self conscious about his smile & not show his teeth when he smiled. I told him once, "You have the most beautiful happy smile I've ever seen. It makes me so happy when you laugh." From that day on he has never hid a grin. He told me later that he figured if I love his smile then that's all that mattered & he had nothing to worry about. :heart:
  • Skeemer118
    Skeemer118 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Do not ask other women, ask the one you live with. "Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the Lord, she shall be praised."

While this is Scriptural (Proverbs 31:30), the OP is asking in innocence to gain advice from others. The Bible also says that a fool turns away wise counsel. There's nothing inappropriate about his question & these responses.
  • beegeebright
    beegeebright Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I searched for this post to answer. It came to me in the middle of the night. You have to praise her in front of other people. She clearly is not going to believe you any other way. Lots of praise though in front of others like "isn't my wife beautiful?" will do the trick.
  • RH_Brazell
    RH_Brazell Posts: 339
    Options
    when she does something like, oh, putting clothes in the dryer, grab her forcefully, throw her over the dryer, tear free whatever she's got on and have your way with her. afterwards, when she is looking at you with a bit of surprise on her face, say "sorry - i took one look at you and couldn't help myself."

that usually makes me feel pretty awesome about myself.

Is there any requirement that the dryer be off, or is it ok if the dryer is still running at the time?
    hahaha it needs to be on lmao j/k