long term effects of paleo diet

Options

Replies

• methodless
    Options
    If I am following a diet right now, that's closest to what it is

I too am finding myself obsessing too much about carbs, but I am not strict on it

I am cheating a little on weekends, I don't avoid dairy - not that I have a ton anyway, and it's only been a few weeks, but it's working great for me. When I reach my goals, I am going to loosen up and allow myself 100-150g of carbs a day though.

At this rate, I'll probably do this for about 3-4 months and then go "half primal" as a lifestyle change that I can actually adapt to and enjoy
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    I :heart: You
    [/quote]

Whats Love got to do with it???

REPORTED!!!!
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lk53wnOyOk1qz6f9yo1_500.jpg
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    no

no

MFP makes the rules, you do not. All of the members are free to respond in any way that does not violate forum rules. :flowerforyou:

Lord forbid someone ask a question and want direct answers, without arguments and debates. But nope, someone has to come along and piss in their wheaties. Be sure to wipe when you're done. :wink:
  • neelia
    neelia Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    I do not know what the Paleo diet is, but I wanted to comment just to see if I would get reported. Yaaaaa buddy.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options

Lord forbid someone ask a question and want direct answers, without arguments and debates. But nope, someone has to come along and piss in their wheaties. Be sure to wipe when you're done. :wink:

Dude she's gonna report you, stay on topic.

=)
  • CountryBoy65
    Options
    If the Paleolithic era people evolved, why wouldn't you? Eat normal people, report me and your'e taking away my freedom of speech, One love.

Eat normal people? Or eat NORMAL, People!
    What if we eat abnormal people?
  • DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    I'm a little confused,paleo is the caveman thing right? If so then yes my husband has been clubing me over the head and dragging me in our cave for about six years now,and I find I really enjoy it.
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    It's so easy a caveman could do it.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Li
    so i have two questions:

1, has anyone here done and been sucessful with the paleo diet for a long period of time? (years and years)

2, has anyone tried paleo/primal, i mean REALLY tried it and not liked it?

thanks!

p.s. if you start a debate on here or reply with anything besides what i asked i will report you immediatly

1. Yes, I live my life 1% paleo 99% non paleo, as I've been informed there are varying degrees of the paleo diet, to say otherwise would be stereotyping
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    It's so easy a caveman could do it.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

Dude she's gonna report you, stay on topic.

=)

I think that also falls under the "argument" rule. Double report.
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    I'm a little confused,paleo is the caveman thing right? If so then yes my husband has been clubing me over the head and dragging me in our cave for about six years now,and I find I really enjoy it.
    I think this is on topic, so you're not going to be reported!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    If the Paleolithic era people evolved, why wouldn't you? Eat normal people, report me and your'e taking away my freedom of speech, One love.

Punctuation can save lives!

I bet that abnormal people taste better than normal people, who are most likely quite bland.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

What about Abby Normal?
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Yes

No

And don't tell me what I can and can't do. :flowerforyou:
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    SQUIRREL

wait im off topic.....but im not arguing :flowerforyou:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

If you eat abnormal people, then don't be surprised if you get reported!!
  • neelia
    neelia Posts: 750 Member
    Options

The Oxford Comma can save lives!

I bet that abnormal people taste better than normal people, who are most likely quite bland.

I heart the Oxford comma.
  • CountryBoy65
    Options
    SQUIRREL

wait im off topic.....but im not arguing :flowerforyou:

That was NOT a squirrel...it was a woodchuck!
This discussion has been closed.