Which part of your body bothers you the most?

Replies

• Corbinsmom
    Corbinsmom Posts: 117
    stomach and arms!!!!!! Deep Heavy sigh!
  • YuffieKisaragi
    YuffieKisaragi Posts: 13 Member
    My stomach and my boobs. I have extremely skinny arms and legs no matter what I try and do, as well as no hips or *kitten*. But even at my absolute skinniest/best shape ever I have ALWAYS ALWAYS had at least a bit of a belly. As for my chest...I am 5'4" and wear a 36DD. And I have never ONCE lost size in my chest even if I've lost weight everywhere else! So yeah, i have the problem of having to buy shirts way too big, and all my pants are saggy in the *kitten* because I have a waist. I just want pants to fit. :)
  • the whole thing.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Boobs, stomach, love handles, and my whole back

I would like to see a huge improvement in my boobs, love handles, and back immediately
  • MrsLehman24
    MrsLehman24 Posts: 204 Member
    tummy
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    CannibalisticVegetarian Posts: 1,255 Member
    The front portion of my stomach that kinda looks like a sad old man if you squint your eyes and turn your head juuuust right.

Oh and my back
  • tinana_RN
    tinana_RN Posts: 541 Member
    Hips. butt, thighs.
  • I can't pick one, so I'll pick three, lol. My double chin, my back fat, and my stomach.
  • notdancinganymore
    notdancinganymore Posts: 57 Member
    My "back boobs"!!! Ewwwwwwwwwwwww!
  • DaniellePF
    DaniellePF Posts: 308 Member
    My kangaroo pouch after childbirth : (

This and my arms.....I have built up some beautiful definition in them that is still hidden under a blanket layer of wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle--yeah!
  • kimbly71
    kimbly71 Posts: 188
    My thighs and butt! I carry most of my weight on the bottom half. Yuck!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Thighs have always been the part that bothered me the most. Even when I was thinner, I hated my thighs.
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    My gross back fat. OH MAKE IT GO AWAY!
  • skinnylove00
    skinnylove00 Posts: 662 Member
    just my inner thighs!!
  • My tighs :(((
    They so bother me and I would be so much happier if they improved :/
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    My stomach. I have what's lovingly called a "blacksmith's apron" aka an overhanging stomach. It's getting smaller but I hate having it because it makes my pants look ridiculous. I also hate my upper arm fat or what my mom calls "waterwings". It restricts the sleeve type I can have on tops/shirts and overhangs a bit on my elbows.
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Stretched out tummy skin from having 6 kids. I have great muscles under there, but I have to stand up really straight to see it!!

It used to be my butt, but now that looks great compared to the tummy skin. :sad:
  • My hips, thighs and calves. Those have always been my problem spots. I love to hike so that makes it even worse.
  • thomassd1969
    thomassd1969 Posts: 564 Member
    My belly. I get smaller everywhere but there!
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    I have a pouche and have never been pregnant.
    The rest of my stomach sucks, too. :grumble:
    I fear that I will be one of those people that lose the stomach fat last and are running around with fit arms and legs. :frown: