skinny girl hatred? love?

Options

Replies

• CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I am going to say that this is shallow and mean, just because I want to start a fight.

Mostly for the clothes-ripping and biting that will commence soon thereafter...
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    Define "skinny"?

not fat. (splittin' hairs here, splittin' hairs)
  • xo_morgan
    xo_morgan Posts: 298
    Options
    i hate skinny b!%ches.

Kidding, i have love for everyone:drinker:

Besides, isnt that was most people are here for? losing weight therefore getting "skinny" maybe not pole skinny but most everyone on here would like to be a smaller size/get into better shape

i say MOST...not ALL
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    I am going to say that this is shallow and mean, just because I want to start a fight.

i'm going to rip that cute little skirt off those legs.
  • JaySpice
    JaySpice Posts: 326 Member
    Options

Let's talk about attractiveness. Personally, I think thinner == more attractive. Do I think someone larger can still be attractive? You are damn right! But take that same attractive person, decrease them 25lbs and guess what? I bet I'd find them more attractive. I don't even think this really falls into the shallow category either. ....

Depends. I'd personally like my man to be a little fluffy. Take LL (Cool J) for example. I don't find him as attractive now. When he had some fat over that muscles. Lawddd yum yum yum. Now..not so much.

But I don't think you are shallow for finding someone smaller attractive. Just your preference. Can't fault that.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    There's just so many GOOD reasons to hate someone... their size should really have nothing to do with it.

There's fat people I hate. There's skinny people I hate. I'm not so petty that I'd hate them because they're fat or skinny.
  • WickedGarden
    WickedGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    the 'hatred' toward skinny girls is the number one reason I won't post my jeans size on the boards.

When I was 21, I was skinny, couldn't gain weight if I wanted to. Alas, I got fat...and now, I want to be healthy/fit and am slowly going back to my skinny girl size.

I feel, "Well, at least I'll have muscle and be fit" but I still feel that others will judge me...I got flamed on another weight loss board because one member accused me of being a skinny girl.

Maybe there is a 'hatred' because the media paints skinny girls as being 'mean girls' who make fun of 'fatties'...I dunno, that's just how I see it.
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I think women are beautiful. All kinds.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Personally, the thread I experienced recently was about a girl who was a total turd that thought she was superior because she was skinny. And she looked down on overweight people. I think there's a point where you can say "Screw that skinny *****" since it's how she defines herself.
  • cydonian
    cydonian Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Body shaming is wrong no matter what the person's size is. Love every body shape, type and weight. It's not your place to judge someone. The only time I say something is if someone close to me is starving themselves to stay thin.
  • JaySpice
    Options
    I love girls who excel at the sammich making skills.

*makes you a PB sammich with lettuce and tomato*

Eat up!
  • HappyathomeMN
    HappyathomeMN Posts: 498 Member
    Options

**swoon**
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    It depends on the skinny girl. I go to school with a vicious ***** who tears down every fat person she knows. I despise her.
  • nellie_88
    nellie_88 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I :heart: skinny girls with big boobs...that is all I had to say on this subject.:tongue:

LOVE IT! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    the whole - skinny, healthy, obese....

what really makes or breaks a person is their personality not their size... regardless of size there are some nasty people out there.

We could all go thru the lists = the whole thing is just people bulling other people, whether because they feel they are better or because they are jealous. -- turn away keep on walking a bully doesn't deserve your time...
  • sharibob3
    sharibob3 Posts: 180
    Options
    I have big boobs and one day I'll be skinny.. :laugh:
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I don't care whether a person is larger or skinnier, unless they are so much so that it is hurting their health. I know what I personally am attracted to. That would not be a larger person. It's all each person's opinion. We can all go around saying that it's about "personality, not looks" but I disagree. There HAS to be a level of attraction. Be it whether you are attracted to a large person or a skinny person.

The thing that I hate on MFP forums is the larger women saying "real women have curves". Skinny people, whether through genetics, hard work, or disorders are still REAL. I also find it extremely hypocritical when larger women post things about being empowered by being large, being proud of their "curves" (which is usually just putting fat nicely), etc. I'm pretty sure you're on this site to lose weight.... So how does that work? Clearly you're NOT okay with being fat.
  • JaySpice
    Options
    This came up a few days ago so I'll repeat what I said there:
    Why so much animosity on the boards? We're ALL beautiful.
    You know what...I'll bite. Because I disagree with this sentiment.

Truth is, most everyone in the world will probably be beautiful to someone. But this universality of "we're all equal and the same in our differences?" That's bogus. I don't mind everyone acknowledging who and what they are, but it's a gross misuse of the word "beautiful" if you just want to mean "different."

But everyone has a different perception of beauty. You can hide behind your computer with your provincial world view because the argument will never end anyway.
    -wtk

Preach.

Everybody ain't able.
  • wells0707
    wells0707 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to be a hated skinny girl!!! That's why I'm on this site...lol
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options

**swoon**
    I'm still waiting for a sparring partner, though.
    _snw_ where are you???