CW:148
    Current Size: 7

Hoping for:(been here before)
    GW:127
    Goal Size: 3
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4", weigh 137 and measure in at a tight 4 to loose 6 (37.5" hips). Most of the brands I wear (Old Navy, Ann Taylor) I actually fit very well into a size 2, but I know that's probably vanity sizing.
  • LadyWingsFan
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and my starting weight was 159 lbs (size 12). I'm now 147 lbs (size 10 and sometimes 8). I have a booty, so I have bigger pant sizes than most of you at this weight ;) I'm hoping to get to a size 6-8 at 125 lbs! I don't think I'll see size 2-4 ever again hahaha :)
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and I average between 145-150lbs. I can wear a size 10 in any brand, from any store. There are a few places I can wear 8's, but have found that most places cut their 8's too narrow in the hips (Why doesn't anyone understand that my waist can be an 8 and I just need a little extra room in the hips? Instead I buy the 10 that fits in the hips and I have to belt the heck out of the waist..blah). I can currently wear a size medium or large shirt depending on the brand.

I started at 203lbs in a size 18/20 and XXL shirt.
  • Abells
    Abells Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Hmm -- I'm 5'3" weighing 145lbs -- my pants vary depending on brand too
    ones are now are 11 but pretty big -- and others are a 7 and sometimes 9..wtf

my problem is they are tight on the legs and loose around the waist
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and my current weight is 142lbs. I started at 250 size 18/20 I'm currently in a 5/6 but some pants I need a 7/8
  • chervargish
    chervargish Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I started my weight loss goal Jan 1, 2012. I am 5"3 and was 128 lbs. in a size 6-8. Now I'm down to 119 and a size 4 is baggy on me!

I am hoping to stop at around 115.

:)
  • MrsLVF
    MrsLVF Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    5'2.5" 158lb Size 10
  • cookieta76
    cookieta76 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    5'3, highest at 130, now 117, trying to get to 115, lowest at about 110. Trying not to focus on the scale, but inches and how my clothes fit. I'm a Jillian Michaels follower and right now I'm doing Body Revolution. I wear anywhere from a 0 - 4, depends on the brand. Everyone's different, even at the same height. I have broad shoulders, narrow hips - I have a butt, boobs and muscular legs. Just trying to get lean muscules all over right now - and still have a bit of a stubborn belly pooch from 3 pregnancies. :)
  • ML0305
    ML0305 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Hello there! I'm 5'3" and currently weigh 136lbs. I used to weigh 164lbs and used a size 11...now I use a size 5/6! Goal is a size 3/4 and 130lbs!!!
  • TheFitHooker
    Options

It just depends on where you carry your weight, you say the legs are tight, maybe try some loser fit jeans in the legs?
  • Vhovell
    Vhovell Posts: 286
    Options
    I started at around 215lb size 18ish (UK). I'm now 178lb and anything from a 12 to 16 UK size. Goal is size 12 in all shops
  • hopeful29
    Options
    Awesome Job!! I loved reading this first thing in the morning. Gave me a boost. Thank you
  • pinn44
    pinn44 Posts: 68
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and 194 wearing a size 14. I started out at 210 and slowly working my way down. Can't wait to be a size 10 again and trust it's coming soon.....Great job by the way!
  • Abells
    Abells Posts: 756 Member
    Options

It just depends on where you carry your weight, you say the legs are tight, maybe try some loser fit jeans in the legs?

I try -- soo difficult to find -- what brands you suggest.
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Started out at 170, size 11 jean, now 134ish & a size 5.
  • RLW0930
    RLW0930 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Damn girl! Can I use your pics as motivation?!?!? I'm currently 158 and 5'2"...size 14 Would love to get back into my size 2's that I refuse to throw away!...Sad, I know. lol
  • agbaeb
    agbaeb Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3"....
    I wear s/xs shirts and for jeans, 0-2, depending on the brand and style.

SW (not using MFP): 130
    GW: between 105-110
    CW: 118 last time I checked. (I need to update this... I never weigh myself!)
  • Victoria2448
    Victoria2448 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and at my heaviest I was 163:noway: and wore a size 8 jeans..now I am in the mid 120s and wear a size 2 most reliably. I carry my weight in my muscular thighs. I don't wear tight jeans and the waist is always huge.
  • TheFitHooker
    Options

I try -- soo difficult to find -- what brands you suggest.

I really don't know I have tiny legs, and prefer either skinny jeans or the skinny flare jeans. However I was at Rue 21 the other day and they had some full leg jeans that looked like they'd be tight for the booty area and loose on the legs. Not sure if you have a Rue 21 around you. Best part is, they were on sale at my store.