CW: 175.2
    Current Size: 11/12

Hoping for:(been here before)
    GW:130-140
    Goal Size: 7s (maybe 5s)
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and weigh 150. I wear a size 8. I look lighter than my 150 cause I'm really solid. The Doctor's office always thinks something is wrong with their scale. It's just a number, I just want a healthy tight firm body.
  • HodderAL
    HodderAL Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and started at 217lbs and a size 16/XL. I just started my journey a few weeks ago, and I am currently 204.5lbs and my clothes are getting looser :)... I would be very happy to be a size 8 again! and I am slowly making my way there. I carry all my weight in my chest and thighs (for the most part), so I will never fit into clothes that are smaller than an 8 as they pull too tight across the chest lol. If I do... I am sure you will all hear my screams! haha
  • gdburk1
    gdburk1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 190lbs and a large UK16, I tend to wear 18's for comfort. Can some of you folks across the pond explain US sizes to me? I know they are different to ours. It would be nice to understand what you guys mean when you say you're a 4 etc?

Just subtract 4 from UK size and that's the US size. A UK 16 would be a US 12.
  • JeceCanDoIt
    JeceCanDoIt Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    5'2.5" (gotta get the half inch in there lol) & 134. GW is 125 b/c I have hips & a booty!
  • MysteriousWays
    MysteriousWays Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm starting to think I wear the wrong size. I guess it depends on shape and how muscular you are.

I'm 5'3"

At my heaviest non-pregancy weight I was 194 and wearing size 16-18 depending on make and model.

Right now, I am 156-ish (I say that because I have not weighed myself in 2 weeks).
    My size 14's are getting too loose
    My size 12's are starting to get a little loose but I can wear them all day including after I eat. Yay!
    I can squeeze into some 10's - my skirt right now is a 10 and it is loose.

My body shape is hourglass. When I gain weight, everyone gets to join the party. I have fairly large hips and I'm pretty busty.

So I am shocked when I see people who weigh more or the same fitting into 8's or 10's consistently. It makes me wonder if I'm in the wrong size....
  • lanfancan
    lanfancan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    146 --> Size 8 dress. Size 10 pants.
  • amyniceneasy
    amyniceneasy Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    5'2"
    SW 159 Size 12
    CW 153 Just bought my first pair of size 10's but they have a lot of spandex in them.
    My dresses however are usually a 16. Even with a breast reduction I'm still a couple of sizes bigger on top than on the bottom.

I'd like to see a size 8 bottom, 12 dresses...but honestly I don't ever remember being that small. I don't know if it's even possible for my frame.
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    5'3" and 108lbs, and I wear size 2 or 26 in jeans, s in tops.
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I'm starting to think I wear the wrong size. I guess it depends on shape and how muscular you are.

I'm 5'3"

At my heaviest non-pregancy weight I was 194 and wearing size 16-18 depending on make and model.

Right now, I am 156-ish (I say that because I have not weighed myself in 2 weeks).
    My size 14's are getting too loose
    My size 12's are starting to get a little loose but I can wear them all day including after I eat. Yay!
    I can squeeze into some 10's - my skirt right now is a 10 and it is loose.

My body shape is hourglass. When I gain weight, everyone gets to join the party. I have fairly large hips and I'm pretty busty.

So I am shocked when I see people who weigh more or the same fitting into 8's or 10's consistently. It makes me wonder if I'm in the wrong size....

Probably muscle mass vs. fat. I often find myself wearing the same size as someone 10lbs heavier. I need to lose some body fat.
  • getfitnow33
    Options
    Hey doll, i was a size 22 24 at 278 pounds around thanksgiving now im 246 pounds size 18 20. I didnt start getting on the scale til February so my weight loss might be off but oh well lol

16730282.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Andreka1
    Andreka1 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am 5'3 & a half(can't forget the half, lol) I just joined last week and my starting weight was 209, I have a small waist and big booty and currently wear a size 16 jeans. My goal weight is to get down to 170lbs:smile:
  • DayAtATime
    Options
    I am 5'3 and current weigh 135 lbs. I either wear an 8 or a 10. :flowerforyou:
  • cindyptacek
    cindyptacek Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    started at 155 and was size 10-12. now i'm at 139 and a size 6-8. 9 pounds to go!
  • jgondor
    jgondor Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Started at 184 and was a size 16. Now I'm 150 and a size 8, sometimes a 10 depending on brand. I look about 20 pounds lighter than I actually weigh.

right there with ya.
  • cweiler4
    cweiler4 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Started at 165lbs, size 12-14, I am now 129lbs, size 4. :drinker:
  • hillary124
    hillary124 Posts: 112
    Options
    I typically average 125 pounds, I had an awful week last week and went up to 132. Im working back down to my initial goal of 118. I wear anything from a 00-2, or an extra small or small.
  • MrsB123111
    MrsB123111 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and around 170, wearing a 12. I started at 273 and a size 22!!
  • Abells
    Abells Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Hmm -- I'm 5'3" weighing 145lbs -- my pants vary depending on brand too
    ones are now are 11 but pretty big -- and others are a 7 and sometimes 9..wtf

my problem is they are tight on the legs and loose around the waist

It just depends on where you carry your weight, you say the legs are tight, maybe try some loser fit jeans in the legs?

I try -- soo difficult to find -- what brands you suggest.

I really don't know I have tiny legs, and prefer either skinny jeans or the skinny flare jeans. However I was at Rue 21 the other day and they had some full leg jeans that looked like they'd be tight for the booty area and loose on the legs. Not sure if you have a Rue 21 around you. Best part is, they were on sale at my store.

hmm i'll have to work on that!
  • rwindover
    rwindover Posts: 20
    Options
    I'm 143lbs between a 6 & 8