Replies

• nanainkent
    nanainkent Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    bump for article
  • Koldnomore
    Koldnomore Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    That's a really interesting article and really highlights how important it is that people figure out how many calories is right for them and continue to eat enough to fuel their workouts!
  • kokoforskinny
    kokoforskinny Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    bump
  • sprinkels29
    Options
    This is so interesting, and especially when you can imagine the TYPE of calories/food quality was WAYYYY closer to whole or "clean" foods (yeah its jelloo) The amount of chemicals etc that were in that food then vs now would prolly make that study even more startling now...

Thanks for posting this! I have started to realize that my years of yoyo dieting/restricting to less than 1200 calories really messed me up and I'm having to come back from it and repair my system. Nice to know though that my night sweats, constant hunger, etc are due to my increase in food intake/repairing of metabolism! :D
  • Melo1966
    Melo1966 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I just started on the eat more to weigh less bandwagon I am slowly upping my calories and have been posting comments to others about going very low. I could not believe that just yesterday three other people told someone way to go when her calories were 890. This has been great information.
  • katnissgolden
    katnissgolden Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thank you once again! More than anything, I like to know that I'm not crazy and I value others' experiences highly. But I'm also a bit of an avid learner and this whole starvation mode / eat more thing seems so counterintuitive. I'd like to read up to cut down on my frustration.

You and i are cut from the same cloth! EXCELLENT thread you guys. Thank you!!!
  • fitmom4lifemfp
    fitmom4lifemfp Posts: 1,575 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Oh good grief. WHY do people bump these ancient threads?!?