Replies

• cupcakes_
    cupcakes_ Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Mayonnaise sandwiches and butter and sugar sandwiches *shudder*
  • healthychanges1
    Options
    I still love it:
    Watermelon rinds, lol. Not the way outside but I eat it down to a few millimeters.:tongue:
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    I used to peel the chocolate coating off of ice cream bars or Three Musketeers, set it aide, and eat it after I finished all the filling.
  • tata2g3
    tata2g3 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    When I would eat Lucky Charms, I ate the grain pieces 1st then each marshmallow by type. I wouldn't go to the next type until I finished the last. I still do that now :blushing:
  • splashangel
    splashangel Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Burnt matches. Loved em.
  • photorific
    photorific Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    The snack of choice (I still eat this about once every few years) was a slice of bologna with a slice of american cheese, wrapped around a sweet pickle. Yep - totally reflective of my white trash upbringing, but delicious in a nostalgic kind of way.
  • musicstardust67
    musicstardust67 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I used to melt shredded cheese and put it on a plate and just eat it lol. I also used cottage cheese as a dip for chips lol.
  • _Sashka_
    _Sashka_ Posts: 27
    Options
    Boiled pasta with looots of sugar! Yum!
  • SurfinBird1981
    SurfinBird1981 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I used to mash all of my food up together on the plate :laugh:
  • tryclyn
    tryclyn Posts: 2,414 Member
    Options
    I never had time for breakfast before school so I would squeeze two slices of white bread into a ball and eat that on the way to the bus.
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    I used to dip chocolate doughnuts in tomato sauce! Untill i was about 10 years old and realised it was a disgusting habit! Now i cant stand chocolate doughnuts and im not a big fan of tomato sauce! :laugh: