Question for all guys!

Options
Do you care if a girl has stretch marks?
Pretty bad ones, not just little tiny ones that are barely visible.

Replies

• lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    no
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Cant speak for others but I typically dont
  • WingMan380
    WingMan380 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Not really, for me beauty is more than just physical looks.
  • dg09
    dg09 Posts: 754
    Options
    Nope.
  • Chairless
    Chairless Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Nope
  • hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Not a guy but nope.
  • sfburdett
    sfburdett Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Nope
  • dubw
    dubw Posts: 429
    Options
    Nope
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I've answered this question before, but I'll state it again. Every stretch mark my wife has, she got from having the three girls that I love. They were the greatest gift I have ever received and my wife's stretch marks are a reminder of that gift. I love every single one of those stretch marks and the young women that they represent.
  • bkandisjj29
    bkandisjj29 Posts: 172
    Options
    I've answered this question before, but I'll state it again. Every stretch mark my wife has, she got from having the three girls that I love. They were the greatest gift I have ever received and my wife's stretch marks are a reminder of that gift. I love every single one of those stretch marks and the young women that they represent.

Love this! You are a keeper!
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    Doesn't bother me.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    I :heart: the answers in this thread :smile:
  • bkandisjj29
    bkandisjj29 Posts: 172
    Options
    :wink:

If they are newly aquired (as in you just got them in the past two years or so) they will fade. And in candlelight, not noticeable. :wink:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

Not a guy, but I had my daughter when I was 17 and got some pretty major stretch marks. nearly 18 years later and I've never had a single man say no to dating me because of them. They've faded by now, but they're still visible.
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    Nope!

No issues here!
  • LPCoder
    LPCoder Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    FYI: I had some pretty bad stretch marks and they have reduced with a Loofa scrub and Vitamin E oil applied to the scars 2-3 x daily. It takes a while, and they never really go away completely, but they did reduce. Emphasis on it takes time: At lease 6-12 months to see results depending on your age. Works on Breast stretch marks too!

Also, my husband has never commented on my body other than to say that I am much more critical than he is and that he loves me just as I am no matter what size, shape or marks. All the men who commented here so far are "real" men, who understand what is important in life! Thank you so much!
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    Nope, I've got my own. Looks like I was attacked by bear (maybe little drastic) but you get what I mean.

Even if I didn't have them I still wouldn't mind anyways. It's all good ladies!
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    Beauty is really all about confidence. The marks themselves wouldn't bother me at all. But if a woman is going to be stressing over them all the time, then they do become a problem.
  • BillyC96
    BillyC96 Posts: 7,560 Member
    Options
    Nope, but you have to promise to ignore mine as well!:laugh:
  • Speedtrap
    Speedtrap Posts: 216
    Options
    Nope, not at all