Question for all guys!

Options

Replies

• degilbe69
    degilbe69 Posts: 27
    Options
    Beauty is really all about confidence. The marks themselves wouldn't bother me at all. But if a woman is going to be stressing over them all the time, then they do become a problem.

:)
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Nope.
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    If her stretch marks are the worst thing she's got going against her, then she's WAY too good for me.
  • OLFATUG
    OLFATUG Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Not even a little bit, it's *my* stretch marks that disgust me!
  • HappyathomeMN
    HappyathomeMN Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    No.
    If I am with a lady and doing something that allows me to see her stretch marks then they are the last thing I care about.

Making her happy is the first and only.

:heart: Nicely said!
  • sbrBirdy
    sbrBirdy Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    383491_317058728348056_100001317948500_771046_647896739_n.jpg

LOVE IT!

For whatever reason, my stretch marks never bothered me... IDK why. I'm also clumsy and bruise easily, so maybe that's why.

My husband commented on them one time. And I pointed out that he has them too! He's never mentioned them again. :laugh:
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I've answered this question before, but I'll state it again. Every stretch mark my wife has, she got from having the three girls that I love. They were the greatest gift I have ever received and my wife's stretch marks are a reminder of that gift. I love every single one of those stretch marks and the young women that they represent.

The world needs more men like you!

:heart:
  • ekz13
    ekz13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    nope.. not in the slightest..
  • sdow
    sdow Posts: 71
    Options
    Got to love men!
  • angiemartin78
    angiemartin78 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Those who mind, don't matter. Those who matter, don't mind.

Well said and so true!
  • rgrange
    rgrange Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be real here; I would be bothered by those huge red stretch marks. I just couldn't get turned on.
    (inb4 ragestorm)
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,709 Member
    Options
    Only if they are around her mouth......

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Vince_1964
    Vince_1964 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Nope ... who cares about little imperfections?!? We all have our own "stretch marks" from life - nobody should ever be judged on physical "beauty" alone.
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Stretch marks are not attractive and I wish the love of my life didn't have them. But she does and I fell in love with her anyway.
  • vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I just blogged about the things I hate about my body and my stretch marks are #1. My soon-to-be-ex hated them, so it's good to know not everyone feels the same way.

Wow! How about appreciating how hard you worked and all that you accomplished?!? and given the answers here, I'd say you'll have no problem finding someone that isn't a shallow crap bag!!
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    if they are from giving birth they will fade and you wont be able to notice them. just give it time. i know others will probably not like this response but tanning really helps as well. not spray tanning but actual in a tanning bed, tanning.

I'd rather a few stretch marks on my belly than wrinkled, puckered, leathery skin on my face.
    hasnt been a problem for me. :happy:

How old are you?

Just wait.

Unless you are very wealthy to afford multiple surgeies, you will all have the aging face. I feel I earned every wrinkle, crows foot and laugh line. You can tell by them I laugh a lot.
  • durrrtyd
    durrrtyd Posts: 6
    Options
    nope, not at all
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    if they are from giving birth they will fade and you wont be able to notice them. just give it time. i know others will probably not like this response but tanning really helps as well. not spray tanning but actual in a tanning bed, tanning.

I'd rather a few stretch marks on my belly than wrinkled, puckered, leathery skin on my face.
    hasnt been a problem for me. :happy:

How old are you?

Just wait.

if you cant guess my age then i guess i'm doing something right. i'll take my weekly tanning session and faded stretch marks any day over a bad attitude. :wink:

I don't have a bad attitude. I also don't have skin cancer or wrinkles and I rarely wear makeup. Whereas my friends who do what you suggest have to cake on makeup to hide wrinkles and several of them have had cancerous moles removed in the last few years. We're all in our early 30s. My best friend, who's 18 months younger than I am, looks 10 years older than I do.

I didn't want to guess your age because I didn't want to overguess and insult you, but I'd put you somewhere between 40 and 45, if you really want to know.
  • Ro0kins_Wedding
    Options
    nope.
    An ex of mine has lots of stretch marks and we called them... Her TIGER STRIPES!

:wink: GRRR!!!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Stretch marks do not decide who the person is. So no