What did you eat for breakfast?

Options
This morning, I had
two pieces of toast (Nature's Own Whole Grain Sugar Free Bread)
with 1 tbsp of Simpy Fruit Seedless Strawberry Fruit Spread
and an Oats and Chocolate Fiber One Bar
with Maxwell House Breakfast Blend Coffee, black.

I have a serious sweet tooth in the morning and this sooooo hit the spot! :wink:

Replies

• livinginwoods
    livinginwoods Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Probably going to have a couple pieces of toast (sara lee delightful, only 90 calories for two slices) and some peanut butter. I want something to keep me full until lunch. Leaving town in a couple of hours with a long drive and eating out the rest of the weekend. Yikes.
  • leahnoelle31
    leahnoelle31 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Grape nuts with milk and half a banana, cooked in the microwave for a minute. Yum :). And 3 cups of coffee...
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    This morning, my breakfast was awsome:

1 egg fried in Olive Oil Spray, over easy
    3 oz pc of London Broil Steak, seared in Olive Oil spray
    1 slice of whole wheat bread with butter spray (that ran out, so I had to add a dab of real butter)
    little horseradish sauce on the side

YUMMY
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    I eat nothing for breakfast!
    I save those calories for late night snacking!
  • purepeach
    Options
    I was running late so i had an egg mcmuffin...300 calories but i took the top half of the muffin off so it is now 240 calories...it's a start i guess
  • bkandisjj29
    bkandisjj29 Posts: 172
    Options
    Probably going to have a couple pieces of toast (sara lee delightful, only 90 calories for two slices) and some peanut butter. I want something to keep me full until lunch. Leaving town in a couple of hours with a long drive and eating out the rest of the weekend. Yikes.

Have a good day and good luck with eating out! :)
  • mukamom
    mukamom Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Eggbeaters, sausage, and cheese wrapped up in a low carb wheat tortilla, with hot sauce :smile: and coffee
  • ablykins
    ablykins Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Protein powder pancakes with almond butter. Soooo yummy!
  • shaybethxo
    shaybethxo Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    weetabix minis and a cup of tea :D
  • Poetic_
    Poetic_ Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    4 pieces of bacon, 3 eggs, little bit of cheese on top.
  • jnlynn
    jnlynn Posts: 101
    Options
    2 slices of whole grain bread, 2 tablespoons of peanut butter, sliced banana, cooked on stove for a peanut butter, banana sandwich. Nice and warm! Also a cup of milk. Yummy
  • Dnsnyder
    Dnsnyder Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    1/2 c. low-fat cottage cheese + 1/2 c. cracklin' oat bran cereal + 1/4 c. diced apple; remaining apple served sliced on the side, Iced Chai Tea Latte (1 tazo tea bag, steep in hot water 5 minutes, then pour over ice, add 1 TBSP Coffee-Mate fat-free French Vanilla creamer and 2 packages of Stevia in the Raw)

breakfast.jpg
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    Roast-Beef/Baby portabella/red and orange bell pepper Omelet with 1oz american cheese and homemade salsa, fresh gahhhhhhhhhhlic in and out...

I wont be kissing my husband for a few hours, LOL!
  • morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Linwoods - Shelled Organic Hemp,Jordans - Natural Wheatgerm, 4 TBSP ,Sainsbury's Be Good to Yourself - 3% Greek Style Natural Probiotic Yogurt, 100 g Neals Yard - Ultimate Californian Prunes, 50 g ( normaly have bluberries , but had run out!)
  • Charloo1990
    Charloo1990 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    1 slice of toast and a coffee :)
  • mcandyr
    mcandyr Posts: 36
    Options
    12 almonds
    an apple
    100g 2% milk fat Greek blueberry yogurt
    coffee
  • monkeypantz
    monkeypantz Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    2 weetabix with semi skimmed milk & lots of chopped up fruit to top it up!
  • MissSharkattack
    MissSharkattack Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    A potato patty with an egg, and coffee.
  • Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I am traveling for work this week and my hotel has the most amazing "omelet guy" :love: He is consistently here daily, every time I stay and he makes the BEST OMELETS EVER!!!! This morning I had an egg white /spinach/mushroom omelet (no cheese) with a side of honeydew melon & spoonful of cottage cheese. The hotel makes it easy, as I have no "omelet man" at home :sad: not to mention I don't have any kiddos in tow with me, so no morning chaos :)
  • jbahrami
    jbahrami Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    High Fiber Quaker oatmeal and a wonderful cup of 7-11 coffee