What did you eat for breakfast?

Options

Replies

• suztheq
    suztheq Posts: 171
    Options
    Chobani Greek yogurt peach, 1 oz unsalted almonds and 3 cups of coffee.
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    An orange and a half of a cup of coffee

:happy: :happy: :happy: Good Morning Everyone!
  • rheamanda
    rheamanda Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    6 TBS of All Egg Whites
    2 Slices of Butterball Turkey Bacon
    1.5 1% Organic Milk
    1 TBS of 25% Less Sugar Nesquick Chocolate Mix
    .5 TBS of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter

303 cal
  • Weathers58
    Weathers58 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    L Glutamine protein sup. Porridge Quaker instant oats and golden syrup.

two cod liver oil tabs i multi vit.

I vitamin c orange drink

An apple mid morning
  • 600racer
    600racer Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal, coffee, and a strawberry banana vanilla protien smoothie. I think I could live on smoothies!
  • Sassi50
    Sassi50 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Sad to say, but it was an Egg McMuffin (I did take off most of the plastic cheese). Sometime you just have to have "junk)!
  • zachlund
    zachlund Posts: 1
    Options
    I have been having an egg white omelet with cheese every morning, thinking that the egg whites would make it less caloric. It apparently does, but they always put extra cheddar cheese in for me. I just decided that I'm fooling myself and asked for scrambled egg whites. A little salsa on it, and it was pretty good. I also had some strawberries and a little cottage cheese.

Thanks for asking the question. It's great to see others choices.
  • kfitzpa
    kfitzpa Posts: 326
    Options
    Egg white omelette with tomatoes, onions, and a half slice of american cheese. yum :)
  • ConcordPhil
    ConcordPhil Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    4 egg white omelet with a quarter cup of my homemade salsa mixed in and a little Cabot's no-fat cheese melted on top. Plus one piece of Martin's whole wheat potato bread toasted with a small pat of butter. I like this bread because it's low in calories (70) and low (for bread anyway) in sodium (125mg).

Also had a homemade decaf latte made with unsweetened almond milk. I sweetened it myself with pure Grade B maple syrup (50 calories). By the way, if you ever have a chance to try it Grade B maple syrup is MUCH tastier than any of the Grade A. Seems counter-intuitive since it's labeled "B" but it is true.
  • stellaskies
    stellaskies Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Cascadian Farm Organic Dark Chocolate Almond Granola Cereal. I put milk in the bowl to wet it down but I drain it out because I hate milk.
    1 piece of whole wheat toast from the bakery with some grape jam.
    A few sips of coffee. I can never manage to finish my morning coffee!
  • Mcctin65
    Mcctin65 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    2 slices of whole grain bread, 2 tablespoons of peanut butter, sliced banana, cooked on stove for a peanut butter, banana sandwich. Nice and warm! Also a cup of milk. Yummy
    This sounds perfect for me.
    I eat breakfast daily now but felt the need to fast a little so I'm not eating until lunch today. BUT tomorrow ^^ this!
  • crysmcd1
    crysmcd1 Posts: 54
    Options
    working on coffee cup #2...

Ezekiel 4:9 bread with 3 tbsp PB2 and a banana. :)
  • madamepsychosis
    madamepsychosis Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    2 slices of Hovis Seed Sensations bread (it's so thick and seedy and yummy...mmm!) with strawberry jam on it and a cup of coffee.
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Two eggs with onion, tomato, spinach, mushrooms topped with a little quacamole, and turkey bacon.

Oh, and coffee. Always coffee. Lots of coffee. :)
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    cantalope and watermelon!
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    2 Slices of Ezekial 4:19 cinnamon raisin bread with a tablespoon of Better Than Peanut Butter on them.
  • kittycarson
    kittycarson Posts: 109
    Options
    Homemade Baked Oatmeal. I make it with chopped walnuts, dates and apples. Makes for a complete meal! Usually drink water or unsweetened green tea.
  • Mountaindan
    Mountaindan Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    4 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 3oz fat free ham, onions and green peppers omelette and of course black coffee!
  • niclan724
    niclan724 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    1/2 cup quaker oatmeal with 1 pkt of splenda, 1/2c blueberries. 1/2tbs honey drizzled on top.
    same every morning...kinda addicted to it

YUM
  • wlgreen379
    wlgreen379 Posts: 104
    Options
    Green Monster Smoothie

1c. Almond Milk (1% works, I just don't like cow milk)
    1tbsp. natural peanut butter
    1 serving protein powder
    2c. fresh spinach
    1 banana
    .5c ice

Throw all of this in the blender in the order listed and enjoy. It helps to have the banana and ice on top of the spinach so it gets pushed down. This is probably the most balanced meal I eat all day and it rings in around 400 calories with the protein I use.