What Do You Do For the Occassional Sweet Tooth?

Options
124»

Replies

• ericcumbee
    ericcumbee Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter and a graham cracker
  • atjays
    atjays Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I get more salt cravings than sweets, then again I think fruit and stuff keeps my sweet tooth satisfied. So I generally grab a handful of chips or a few MM's .
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    I LOVE Trader Joes 100 calorie chocolate. They have milk and dark. I usually grab a couple to take to the movie theater with me so I don't eat a whole giant box of candy while there. I like salty and sweet combined so sometimes I'll make air popped popcorn with sea salt and will toss in either raisins or milk chocolate chips. I also like Nutella on pretzel crisps. Mmmmmm!
  • mandie0378
    mandie0378 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I get more salt cravings than sweets, then again I think fruit and stuff keeps my sweet tooth satisfied. So I generally grab a handful of chips or a few MM's .

I think I crave salt more often than sweets too.
  • wyclefan
    wyclefan Posts: 3
    Options
    Don't keep it in the house. If you really want sweets you'll have to get dressed and drive to the store. With me, laziness usually wins out. Never underestimate the power of pajama pants.
  • bethhyg
    bethhyg Posts: 209
    Options
    I eat a 90 calorie granola bar, or a 100 cal pack of chocolate covered pretzels.

But I think you could eat anything you wanted as long as it fit in your calories for the day.

And if you still want it. Work for it. Exercise so you can eat what you want.
  • runjen12
    runjen12 Posts: 2
    Options
    sugar free Popsicles. 15 cals a pop
  • mrsmel55
    mrsmel55 Posts: 168
    Options
    I love to take a low fat graham cracker (1 plank) and spread a teaspoon of nutella...120 cal and so Yummy!
    Also frozen coconut fruit bar 100 cal
    Blue Bunny Sweet Freedom Fudge Lites - 35 cal per bar
    My salty indulgence is baked cheetos...in the snack pack size...because cheetos is how I got here in the first place.