Greek Yogurt Addiction o_O

Options
1235»

Replies

• KF1216
    KF1216 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Aww, no Cabot fans?? I could be a little biased (my dh works there, and I do believe the marketing team would be sad to hear they aren't being talked about more!) but Cabot Greek Yogurt is fabulous!! The vanilla is my favorite, followed by blueberry as a close second. YUM!

oh, and if you freeze the vanilla (or probably any flavor, but I've so far only tried vanilla) it tastes like yummy icecream....mmmm)

Well, I've never seen Cabot around here (west central Wisconsin). Please, tell them to get it in the stores here--you've made me want to try it now!

Tell your stores you want it ;)
    I'll ask dh what stores they ship to in your area!
  • Elizabeth_M
    Elizabeth_M Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Totally not fair.

Reading about all these yummy Chobani flavours!! We only have like 2 or 3 to choose from in Canada. :(

But, I love Oikos Key Lime (if I can't have my Key Lime pie) and Raspberry-Pomegrante. Super yum.

The honey one is DISGUSTING. Such cheap quality honey it seems, to me.
  • InvidiaXII
    InvidiaXII Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    All these awesome replies with so many ways to eat/use yogurt-- I can't wait to try! Gotta say my favorite brand is Chobani, followed by Oikos. I like the non-fat fruit flavors, or plain with a little honey or stevia mixed in. Plain is my new sub for sour cream too--works so well!
    As I type this I'm eating a Siggi's Icelandic style skyr strained non-fat strawberry yogurt (geesh long name) I picked up from Whole Foods... it's actually the thickest non-fat yogurt I've tried yet, but I don't think it tastes as good as most of the Greek yogurts I've had.
  • wwk10
    wwk10 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Fat free plain greek usually Oikos sometimes Chobani we dont have Fage.

Plain with 2 TBS honey for desert.

Used instead of sour cream in chicken fajita

Mix w dry itallian dressing for veggie dip.

Crumble Keebler breakfast bar, top with yogurt, top with small amount of lemon curd for faux lemon pie.
    With strawberries for breakfast.

Tzeekee sauce (not even close to correct spelling) Greek yogurt, seeded and diced cucumber, dill paste, salt, lemon juice for greek salad dressing, gyros etc.
  • wwk10
    wwk10 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Oh, and I havent tried it yet, but

HOMEMADE FROZEN YOGURT

12oz Peach Chobani Greek Yogurt
    8 oz fat free plain greek yogurt
    half cup (4oz) fat free half and falf (or 2% milk)
    1 tspVanilla
    1 TBS Agave or other sweetner
    put in ice cream maker
    Add diced peaches at the end (IFyou add them early they are frozen)

4 servings
    142 calories
    0 g fat
  • student94
    student94 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    oikois Key Lime YUMMMMMMMM

Yes! It's like eating pie filling. Next time I buy it, I want to get gram cracker to go with it.
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    i also have a huge greek yogurt addiction!

my favorite is the pineapple chobani :)
  • downhomechik
    Options
    Chobani!! My b/f works there! I prefer blood orange but love straw-nanna
  • TONYAGOOCH
    TONYAGOOCH Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I tried my very FIRST greek yogurt today. Oikois Peach. It was yummy. The texture was a little different from what I'm used to. I like the 100 calorie Thick and Creamy Yoplait yogurts and the thickness of this one was a little different. No bad by any means just different. Something I will have to get used to. lol Now I need to try different flavors and brands. :)
  • mrslegdrg
    Options
    Try this little snack variation with your Greek yogurt and serve with a sliced apple ...

PB Greek Yogurt Dip:
    1/4 cup Fage 0% Plain Greek Yogurt
    2 teaspoons of peanut butter
    1 teaspoon of honey
    Few dashes of cinnamon

Yum!!!
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    President's choice plain! It rocks!
    This. I prefer it over oikos. It's very creamy and tastes great with everything.