Reasons I miss my fat -- just for fun.

Options

Replies

• getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Not like I was that big but dang I was able to fill in my bra cup :sad: & a pop booty . . . now I gotta get to squattin' to make it pop again :blushing:

Also missing the big 'ol calorie burns. Can break a sweat on 5 min of the stepmill!
  • newmein2013
    newmein2013 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    You guys are funny. I miss using my belly as a coffee cup holder. But I'm glad I can no longer do it.
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    Reasons I miss my fat:

boobage (like most of the gals here - AND the guys!)
    A few of my clothing items that I really liked, that don't fit me now.
    I enjoyed being a couch potato, watching stupid TV, eating chips by the bagful.............sometimes I miss it, and revert back to that :wink:

and I agree with those who lost their butt padding......my butt hurts right NOW! hate that..............
  • eriemer
    eriemer Posts: 197
    Options
    awe! they'll be mommy healthly hugs :)
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    i miss being warm LOL I'm always cold now!

Same, I miss being warm. Ah well hopefully this summer will be more tolerable.
  • frosty73
    frosty73 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I DESPERATELY miss the calories I used to burn when I was fatter! Just readjusted my HRM to my current weight ( minus 5 pounds, thank you very much!) and it is harder to burn as many calories doing the same thing as before. Which means I can't eat as much, which sucks when I am hungry!

And I miss the way my waistband used to dig into my stomach while I was sitting and driving, ouch! Now that it's loose, that doesn't happen any more.

I miss the way my inner thighs would rub together and chafe when trying to walk in shorts. Or the constant readjustment as the shorts kept creeping up.

I miss being the biggest person at the swimming pool, it was harder to lose myself.

I *don't* miss the extra warmth--- with summer almost here, I'm delighted I might not be sweating like a maniac in the heat any more!
  • JanineHarrison
    JanineHarrison Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm not done but I can already see that I'm going to miss being able to blame my insecurities on my weight.
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    haha this is too funny. I wonder if I could ever miss my fat xD (i'll get there some day)
  • _GingerSnap_
    _GingerSnap_ Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I miss my boobs and I'm cold all the time now :/

Same here!
  • anolan807
    anolan807 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost enough to know anything yet :(
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Being warm from all the extra insulation...

...and actually being able to sit and lie down without being afraid of getting bruises!!!
  • RH_Brazell
    RH_Brazell Posts: 339
    Options
    i miss being warm LOL I'm always cold now!

me too lol and i've lost like a whole cup size
  • stephgxx
    stephgxx Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    The only thing i miss is how easy the weight came off to begin with.
  • belgerian
    belgerian Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    I cannont sit on a hard floor for very long No fat in my *kitten* have to sit on a pillow. I much rather keep using the pillow. Alss without the belly fat it makes certain appendiges bigger. My wife likes that. Whoops did I say that
  • Tamz36
    Tamz36 Posts: 20
    Options
    If you type 5318008 on a calculator and turn it upside down it reads....BOOBIES! That's what I miss, Fortunately my calculator still works.

I also miss going out and ordering a huge meal and drinks and not feeling guilty about it. (Thankfully) I can't eat or drink as much as I used to.

I am such a dork....I actually had to type that into a calculator and turn it upside down and look. I've never seen that one before!!! LOL>
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I cannont sit on a hard floor for very long No fat in my *kitten* have to sit on a pillow. I much rather keep using the pillow. Alss without the belly fat it makes certain appendiges bigger. My wife likes that. Whoops did I say that

BAHAHA I noticed this one yesterday, I wanted a bubble bath and when my butt hit the hard tub floor, it was not very comfortable. Oh my booty is no longer considered "More cushion for the pushin" LOL... It's boney
  • _JamieB_
    _JamieB_ Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I miss nothing, absolutely nothing!!!! Love everything about me now!!!
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    A little embarrassed to say, but I will miss my zippered cardigans. (Nerdy, I know.) I have about 8 of them, and they are size 2x and too big. Still wearing them, as it's still wintery here, but they are baggy. They are the perfect thing for work. They were in every catalog a few years ago, but now I don't see them anymore. Probably just as well ... I'm guessing they are not very fashionable anyway. Gonna need a whole new winter wardrobe come fall.

I got one a few months ago at the Calvin Klein outlet (size L fit me now, and I more like a 16 on top)....who knows you may find one. :D
  • AABru
    AABru Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I miss knowing that the people who love me, love ME, not what I look like. Thank god I'm already married!

I also miss my skin fitting and my boobs riding high and proud!
  • waldenfam2
    waldenfam2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I miss being warm...like most on here, I'm freezing all the time.

I miss being anonymous, lol. I really don't like being noticed.

Now on the bra front, mine went up a size when the band size went down, lol. 42DD to 38DDD, guess the girls are staying for a bit longer.