no matter how much i try to deny it ...

Options

Replies

• Sugarchef
    Sugarchef Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I'm a runner and a worker-outer in general. I'm also a slut, but that's a different story ;-)
  • ladykate7
    ladykate7 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Consider myself an Athlete. Specific's depend on what I'm focused on at the time. When training for a half marathon I identifyied with being a Runner, but not anymore. Used to be a Backpacker, a Rollerblader, a Rock Climber, a Power Batter (softball ringer:smile: ) but any of those anymore. Right now I'm a snowboarder.
  • triadvocate
    triadvocate Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am a triathlete. Yeah one of the craxy people that swim, bike, run. and LOVE IT!! I've been racing about 4 years now and am doing my second half iron man in Augusta this September. I LOVE being a triathlete!!

After all, the pain is temporary...the pride is FOREVER!
  • Melodypharmon
    Options
    I was a swimmer all through high school, but have found myself without access to a pool right now. So I decided to try and run a 5k. Granted, I am not fast either, but I actually like it! I crave it too. Never thought I would ever say that!
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    i like to pick stuff up. and put it back down.......... DL's and squats all day for me.

this cracked me up !
  • MissFluffyBottoms
    Options
    Belly dansah! :-D
  • lambertj
    lambertj Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I'm a runner, now. ;)
    I've been denying it. But I guess 5x a week running and looking forward to it makes me one.

Smiling big - I think i'm becoming a runner too - wow it feels so cool to say it:bigsmile:
  • NegativeX
    NegativeX Posts: 16
    Options
    Definitely a lifter... runner legs I do not have, lol...
  • MacInCali
    MacInCali Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    I'm a hiker ... give me a beauitful day and a mountain in front of me and I'm on cloud nine. I would love to keep going up and up and then be helicoptered down as my knees prefer incline over decline, but until such time as I get my own helicopter, it looks like I'll be doing both. :wink:

I'm also a dancer ... I grew up with dance at a very early age and stayed with it all through high school. I still enjoy it to this day. Dance will never leave me.
  • ilovedeadlifts
    ilovedeadlifts Posts: 2,923 Member
    Options
    Lifter.
    I despise running and cardio.
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I'm also a slut, but that's a different story ;-)

OMG!! That really made me laugh!!!

I like to think that I'm a runner
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I'm a driver and a winner.
  • RandomMiranda
    Options
    I'm becoming a runner. I've done a few 5ks and hope to do a 13.1 in November. I like running (usually). I think I'll be more confident saying I am a runner when my body says it for me.
  • AmberFaith90
    AmberFaith90 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I'm a runner and yogini(sp). Starting to get into lifting, but wouldn't call myself a lifter by a LONG shot. One day, though. One day.
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    I am becoming a runner. I have always thought I would never be a runner. I kept giving it a try, and all of a sudden I think I may be a runner. It feels so good to finally be able to do something I was so sure I would never be able to do <happiness>
  • Reeny1_8
    Reeny1_8 Posts: 277
    Options
    I can honestly say I love being on my bike! Never thought I'd say that lol
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    I'm the king of Badassery.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I was a swimmer all through high school, but have found myself without access to a pool right now. So I decided to try and run a 5k. Granted, I am not fast either, but I actually like it! I crave it too. Never thought I would ever say that!

^^^ this
  • antoniosmooth
    antoniosmooth Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I lift things up then put them down....
  • dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    I am runner. I ran the 100 yard (10.6) and 440 in high school. I ran a 6:30 mile working out for hockey. Recently (35 years later) I started running again. I am up to 5K at 25 minutes. I don't think I will care to run much farther - maybe 5 miles. The 1st mile is a good one, the second I wonder why I am doing this at all, and I break through on the 3rd.

So yeah, I love to run.