64 lbs gone! pics!! before and DURING!

Options
12346»

Replies

• Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz
    Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    You were beautiful before and after! Congratulations on your weight loss!! Very inspiring, I have a total of 80 pounds to lose as well, and have been over weight since I was 13. Feel free to add me.
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    You are doing amazing! You were beautiful before but dang, you are just glowing now!
  • harliquinnraver
    Options
    amazing!!!
  • mariea_bo
    mariea_bo Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Fantastic transformation! Don't stop you can reach your goal. You look great.
  • lourdes1201
    lourdes1201 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You look amazing :)
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You look FABULOUS!!! Keep up the great job you're doing!!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!
  • Jbradbury1964
    Jbradbury1964 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    SUPER weight loss story! You look so happy! My congratulations. I have been talking to many good friends about why they plateau and have sent this equation to them to help out. Try this to see if it works.

BMR is the amount of calories needed to survive in a coma. Maintenance calories are BMR x activity level.

Go here to find your BMR: http://www.bmi-calculator.net/bmr-calculator/:happy:

Chose one:

Sedentary: BMR x 1.2 = xxxx calories

Lightly Active: BMR x 1.375 = xxxx calories

Moderately Active: BMR x 1.55 = xxxx calories

Vigorously Active: BMR x 1.725 = xxxx calories

Extremely Active: BMR x 1.9 = xxxx calories

So, based on your daily activity level, which depends mostly on your job, you would be at any of those calorie levels. Take that number, subtract 500, and that's your calorie goal. If you burn extra calories by exercising, you add those to your goal.

For example, my BMR is 1793 and I have a sedentary life.

1793 x 1.2 = 2151 Calories
    2151 – 500 = 1651 Calories

So, if I do not exercise at all today, I will need to burn 1651 Calories

However, say I burned up 490 calories exercising today. I would take the 1651+ 490 = 2141

This means by the end of the day I would need to have burned 2141 calories to lose a pound a week. Make sense?

Eat all your calories and eat a green diet (stay away from light colored foods like breads, pastas etc.) EAT YOUR EXERCISE CALORIES! Do not leave calories uneaten by the end of the day.

Good luck and you can add me if you want to! Keep you chin up and stay healthy!
  • meggers127
    Options
    Damn girl you look fantastic!
  • sxynanaplay
    sxynanaplay Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic!!
  • DaringAdventure
    DaringAdventure Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!! What an inspiration! You should be very proud of yourself. If you have been eating the same things everyday, try changing your food up a little. Our body gets used to the food we eat just the same way it gets used to the exercise routine we get into. I believe that if you change both a little you will get off your plateu. Keep listening to how your body responds to what you a doing. You will find your way off that Plateu! Keep up the FANTASTIC work and thanks for sharing.
  • Crystalball78
    Options
    I started fitnesspal.com in May of 2011. I have lost 58 lbs using fitnesspal, and the other 6 just... just eating something different.

I am 5'6. 21 years old. I lost 21 lbs by my 20th birthday (July 2011) and then lost the rest.

I am kind of at a stand still and have been for the last couple of months. I hope by posting this I will be inspired (be able to look back and really see how far I've come) and gain some new friends to inspire me to go forward! I still want to get down to 148 and then 128. So, I have a bit of ways to go.

I rely on God for grace. I exercise by doing zumba and walking/running. I eat my calories and try not to eat over. I do splurge sometimes (that is not to be encouraged though), and if I can do it ANYONE can. I have been big since I was 15 years old, and this is the first time in 7 years I've been under 200. I am so happy to be getting my life back and excited to actually LIVE my 20s!

Height: 5'6
    S-BMI: 39.7 OBESE II
    C-BMI: 30.6 OBESE I
    Highest weight: 260 lbs
    Lowest weight: 148 lbs
    Starting weight: 246.2 lbs
    Current weight: 189.4 lbs

Started out as a size 22 going on 24. Now I am a size 14.

PpAhu.png

pjFP4.png

you look awesome. Way to go. Feel free to add me. i need encouragement like this
  • iamfranniefierce
    iamfranniefierce Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    U look amazing...keep up the gr8 work!
  • kayakgirl46
    Options
    WOW you look so so wonderful!!! so pretty! Congrats!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!