AFTER ONE WEEK WOW!!

Options
13»

Replies

• Ahmee2034
    Ahmee2034 Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    Ahmee-I didnt do the 6 day express because it inolved a lot of their pills anddrinks and stuff and I didnt get any of that stuff. Thats the 1st option the other two seemed to hard for me so I just worked out and ate my 1200+workout calories. Start it Up is only 25 mintues long so that should tell you something right there, IT WORKS!! LOL!!! They get harder as the weeks pass on. I LOVE IT THOUGH FOR SURE!!!

Dusty-No we havent hes had to work overtime hes going on 13 days straight so not yet maybe tuesday if they dont tell him he has to work. We want to get out there though for sure.

Okay, girl! You can feel proud of yourself! Pat yourself on the back - YOU DESERVE IT! Not only are you kicking a**, you've inspired me to get the program! I just purchased it. I hope I get results like you. I'm not brave enough to post my pics, though. :blushing: Kuddos to you on that, too!:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • wwalke02
    wwalke02 Posts: 61
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, you are an inspiration. You have motivated to buy the series. I hope to get it w/in the next week and start seeing results like you. Great job!
  • harleygirl6363
    harleygirl6363 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I got the series super super fast like 2 days after I ordered it. I LOVE IT!!! I havent done in the past two days bc I have been sick but back to it tomorrow
  • Ahmee2034
    Ahmee2034 Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    I just noticed! Your puppy is my Diamond's twin! They look exactly alike! Is she as much of a diva as my Diamond is?
  • flairbear
    flairbear Posts: 38
    Options
    WOW!!!
    You look amazing!! :smile:
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    You can really tell you've lost. Keep it up!!
  • dkell
    dkell Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    :drinker: keep it up :drinker: that's awsome!:flowerforyou:
  • wwalke02
    wwalke02 Posts: 61
    Options
    harleygirl - I was wondering if you did the 2 day fast that Slim in 6 recommends. I just got mine yesterday and plan on starting Monday, but hadn't decided about the fasting. Not sure I could do it.

Thanks for the info.

Whitney
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!