I've figure out why everyone here is so rude.

Options
brittanyjeanxo
brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
It's because everyone is hungry.

Here, have a bacon cupcake.

cupcake.jpg

There. Feel better, don't ya? :bigsmile:

*figured, /inb4grammarnazis

Replies

• hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I'm a vegetarian!

how dare you be so insensitive?!

*Goes to hide in a cave with Peeta.*
  • Linbo93
    Linbo93 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I'm not one of the rude ones, but I'll start if it means I get a bacon cupcake...
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    Why did you have to post a photo of a bacon cupcake?!!?!?! :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • brittanyjeanxo
    Options
    I'm not one of the rude ones, but I'll start if it means I get a bacon cupcake...

Maybe I will too! Then again, I already had bacon this morning!

That is the one thing I have not given up!
  • Qatsi
    Qatsi Posts: 2,191 Member
    Options
    Bacon cupcakes. Not just for breakfast anymore!
  • mandarin32
    Options
    Bacon CupCakes?!!?! What is this and why have I never heard of them?!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I never tire of that "everyone is hungry" joke.

Cupcake, please.
  • PinkiePie07
    PinkiePie07 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    -leh gasp-! I'm allergic to pork products! How dare you be so insensitive! :wink:
  • mncodergal
    mncodergal Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    mmmmmmm Bacon...

"breakfast of Champions"! :happy:
  • brittanyjeanxo
    Options
    I never tire of that "everyone is hungry" joke.

Cupcake, please.

eat.jpg
  • sun33082
    sun33082 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Ya know bacon is full of nitrites and is so unhealthy for you. How could you even post a picture of it let alone ask someone to eat it?! And cupcakes?! All of that sugar and it's probably from a boxed mix isn't it? Processed food is a no no. But you better eat 3 of them so that you are sure you are over 1200 calories because otherwise you will starve to death.
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Ya know bacon is full of nitrites and is so unhealthy for you. How could you even post a picture of it let alone ask someone to eat it?! And cupcakes?! All of that sugar and it's probably from a boxed mix isn't it? Processed food is a no no. But you better eat 3 of them so that you are sure you are over 1200 calories because otherwise you will starve to death.
    ohyou.jpg
  • mandarin32
    Options
    Am I being a dumb blonde and the bacon cupcakes is a joke or are they the real deal?! :ohwell:
  • plt55
    plt55 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Yum Yes I do LOL I dont care what kind of cupcakes they are I LOVE CUPCAKES Thanks for the smile
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    I make bacon chocolate chip cookies at christmas time, my husband eats pretty much a whole batch of them in about 2 days
  • brittanyjeanxo
    Options
    Am I being a dumb blonde and the bacon cupcakes is a joke or are they the real deal?! :ohwell:

If you can make cupcakes, frost them, and subsequently put bacon on them, then they are real.
  • brittanyjeanxo
    Options
    P.S. this always makes me crack up.

http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/07/dog.html
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options

If you can make cupcakes, frost them, and subsequently put bacon on them, then they are real.

And if you make the cake or frosting maple flavoured then add bacon on top, you're in the money
  • snowflowr82
    snowflowr82 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I make bacon chocolate chip cookies at christmas time, my husband eats pretty much a whole batch of them in about 2 days

whaaaaaa?????????????
  • brittanyjeanxo
    Options

And if you make the cake or frosting maple flavoured then add bacon on top, you're in the money

BRB, wiping the drool off my keyboard.