I've figure out why everyone here is so rude.

Options

Replies

• Joannie30
    Joannie30 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Not EVERYONE is rude. As a matter of fact i have only witnessed a few comments from rude people on some posts. On the whole I'd say people are very supportive.

As for everyone being hungry, i'm sorry but I don't think that's possible. I mean, have you SEEN the amount of food you have to eat to meet your calorie limit?!!?!

Also, the title of your post is not grammatically correct.

Not being rude, jus' sayin'....

Good luck on your journey.
    Joanne.
  • sunshine83777
    Options
    There's also maple bars with bacon.:tongue: I :heart: sweets, but the sweets with bacon on them..........I will have to pass.
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    Ohhh some people. Everyone just eat the damn cupcakes and shut up! I don't care if you like them or not! :P

And gee my apologies for generalizing. Since people are getting their panties in a bunch, not EVERYONE is rude. If you are not rude, then I am obviously not speaking about you. Harumph!

I'm getting grumpy, someone pass a cupcake!!!
  • brittanyjeanxo
    Options
    thanks you have really helped I had a horrible craving for cupcakes...........now, not so much.:smile:

Aw wassamattah? You don't like bacon?! How rude! :tongue:
  • brittanyjeanxo
    Options
    Vegetarian, here! You shouldn't generalize that everyone here is rude! I'm a very nice person! I do wish you a good day. Enjoy your bacon cupcakes-thingies. LOL!

I'm sure you are, you seem like one! ^.^ You have a nice day, too!
  • ShadowSoldier23
    ShadowSoldier23 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Not EVERYONE is rude. As a matter of fact i have only witnessed a few comments from rude people on some posts. On the whole I'd say people are very supportive.

As for everyone being hungry, i'm sorry but I don't think that's possible. I mean, have you SEEN the amount of food you have to eat to meet your calorie limit?!!?!

Joanne.

I think this was intended as a light humor thread, not an attack on anyone. There are plenty of supportive people here and as a matter of fact I love the OP for giving me something to read and giggle about! :)
  • BeautifulRedButterfly
    BeautifulRedButterfly Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Ya know bacon is full of nitrites and is so unhealthy for you. How could you even post a picture of it let alone ask someone to eat it?! And cupcakes?! All of that sugar and it's probably from a boxed mix isn't it? Processed food is a no no. But you better eat 3 of them so that you are sure you are over 1200 calories because otherwise you will starve to death.

uhh.......

everyone knows bacon isnt good for you xD

I STILL WANT CUPCAKESSSS
    <3
  • brittanyjeanxo
    Options

Joanne.

I think this was intended as a light humor thread, not an attack on anyone. There are plenty of supportive people here and as a matter of fact I love the OP for giving me something to read and giggle about! :)

:O thank you, kind stranger! :P I love you too? :D
  • Tuffjourney
    Tuffjourney Posts: 971
    Options
    You're rude for saying I'm rude...... Now give me that d a m n cupcake....I'm hungry!:sad:
  • brittanyjeanxo
    Options
    You're rude for saying I'm rude...... Now give me that d a m n cupcake....I'm hungry!:sad:

lmao!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    Hungry dieters joke on fitness website? Survey says...not funny. #jokefail
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I thought it was because we all need to get laid.
  • lhughes404
    lhughes404 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    That looks and sounds so disgusting. Why would anyone want to eat that? Ewwww!!!!!!!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I thought it was because we all need to get laid.

Yes. No one wants to have sex with us because we're gigantic.
  • NKF92879
    NKF92879 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I'm not one of the rude ones, but I'll start if it means I get a bacon cupcake...

Yup... this... at least, I try not to be rude. :embarassed:
  • rubycube86
    rubycube86 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Eww! I'm a vegetarian anyway, but even if I wasn't... eww. Definitely not my kind of thing lol.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    I thought being gigantic would be what makes people want to have sex with you...
  • coreykantola
    Options
    LMAO, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ! Awesome
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Ohhh some people. Everyone just eat the damn cupcakes and shut up! I don't care if you like them or not! :P

And gee my apologies for generalizing. Since people are getting their panties in a bunch, not EVERYONE is rude. If you are not rude, then I am obviously not speaking about you. Harumph!

I'm getting grumpy, someone pass a cupcake!!!

*pass a cupcake* Just ignore the little bite taken out of it... Oops.
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I want one!!! and im dying to try the bacon shake from Jack In the box! Porobably wont happen!! but sounds good!

Oh and Im not rude, probably because i eat ALL day long...and work out to burn those damn cals off!!! LOL!