Replies

• maletac
    maletac Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    time frame?
  • DataBased
    DataBased Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    How does a person whistle in a forum? WOW! Please consider this a standing ovation for all your hard work. You weren't joking - you ARE most definitely ripped. But not what I call a "bubble man" -- well done!

Ummm... is it getting warm in here? :wink:
  • dukes418
    dukes418 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    time frame?

October 2011 - Present
  • dawnkykong
    dawnkykong Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!:)
  • midnightryder
    Options
    What kind of strength training program have you followed? What types of food have you eaten? How often are you working out and for how long each time? Are you doing any cardio?
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Congratulations!
  • wittlelacey
    wittlelacey Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Wow you did that so fast and look incredible :D
  • dukes418
    Options
    Wow you did that so fast and look incredible :D

Hard work/Dedication
  • dukes418
    Options
    What kind of strength training program have you followed? What types of food have you eaten? How often are you working out and for how long each time? Are you doing any cardio?

What kind of strength training program have you followed? It's been a variety. But I lift heavy 4-5 days a week and pair chest/back, legs/traps/tris, shoulders/bis/tris, back/legs, and a sculpting day where I focus on least target areas from week to week.

What types of food have you eaten? 85% organics, mostly grilled fish, chicken, turkey, green veggies, I also allow myself cheat meals. 1600 -2000 cals on average + at least 1 gal of H2O per day.

How often are you working out and for how long each time? Somedays just 45 minutes, other day I may go a full 2 hours in segments throughout the day.

Are you doing any cardio? 10 minutes on strength days and 30-45 minutes on off days. Includes running outdoors, treadmills, biking, swimming, boxing (I'm a wicked southpaw).

I've done several rounds of P90X and bought the sequel so when I can't get my usual workouts in, I pop in a video and just go.

I also am fortunate to have a full gym in my home so I have no excuses to get at least 20 minutes everyday if necessary. But I only commit to 6 days of doing something.
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    Pure awesome sauce! Amazing Transformation!
  • yogibella
    yogibella Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    wow, razor sharp!! awesome work & dedication! :happy:
  • nekoxvampyx
    nekoxvampyx Posts: 163
    Options
    Wow! ^_^ Very nice! :D Great tips too! :D
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, and awesome dedication... WOW!!
  • sxyfitmomandwife
    sxyfitmomandwife Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Wow! Those are awesome results! Thanks for sharing!

Agree great job
  • runderhi
    runderhi Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hey you look amazing ! - Congrats on working so hard it is paying off and inspiring others - Swiiiiiiit Swoooooo !! (lame attempt at a wolf whistle) :)
  • Amybcb
    Amybcb Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • shanna0413
    shanna0413 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    bump for inspiration! Awesome job!!
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    DAYMN!
  • jd41715
    jd41715 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow!! A picture says a thousand words..your transformation is inspirational.
  • SmallerBecky
    Options
    WOW! Fantastic results! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!