My path to getting RIPPED

Options

Replies

• Wilson336
    Wilson336 Posts: 76
    Options
    Hooray for southpaws!

What did you do specifically to target your abs/core? That's where I struggle (my 2-pack won't turn into 4). I see you mentioned P90X, but do you have an ab/core day, and would you mind posting what you do on that day?
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your progress!
  • dukes418
    dukes418 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Hooray for southpaws!

What did you do specifically to target your abs/core? That's where I struggle (my 2-pack won't turn into 4). I see you mentioned P90X, but do you have an ab/core day, and would you mind posting what you do on that day?

I don't have a dedicated ab/core day, but I do work my abs 5 days a week regardless if it is a dedicated strength or cardio day. On strength days, I my mix it up where I add a superset to whatever free weight exercise I'm doing or I do crunches as part of my rest, transitional reps or burnout failures. The same applies on my cardio days. Even when I'm doing my compound exercises (bench press, deadlifts, pullups, etc.) I activate my ab/core muscles as I work through those exercise sets. Recently, I have up-ed the ante to where I'm officially "logging" 250-500 core/ab exercise movements ever other day. Variety has been the game changer.
  • kspoon5
    kspoon5 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    sorry tried to fix pic but didn't work
    thx, figured it out. Now I can post;-)

Great Job !
  • findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Great job!
    I just kept saying dang! as each picture rolled by!
  • IRun4Me_12
    IRun4Me_12 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Wow! Just had to wipe drool from my keyboard! You look amazing! :blushing:

Now ... how can I tell my husband that this is what I want HIM to do without hurting his feelings???? :bigsmile:
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    Love seeing results like this. You did an amazing job.
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Awesome! U put in a lot of work, great job,
  • Hood25
    Hood25 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Sweet success! Keep up the good work!
  • final10
    final10 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Wow! Just had to wipe drool from my keyboard! You look amazing! :blushing:

Now ... how can I tell my husband that this is what I want HIM to do without hurting his feelings???? :bigsmile:

I just showed his pics to my husband. I said "look at this guy, since October...". Hint hint hubs.
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Awesome job my brother!! Congrats on your success!!!!
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Phenomenal!!! You look amazing!! :)
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    Just wondering if you've done any weight training previously?

Awesome work mate! 6 months for that transformation is seriously impressive. Obviously did it the right way with resistance training and an overall calorie deficit :)
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Wow great work . . . you were determined and got the ripped results!
  • dukes418
    dukes418 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Just wondering if you've done any weight training previously?

Awesome work mate! 6 months for that transformation is seriously impressive. Obviously did it the right way with resistance training and an overall calorie deficit :)

Yes. I've been lifting off and on since high school almost 20 years ago. Been going pretty hard core and consistent for the past 6 months. Trying to make it a way of life now.
  • bhall33
    bhall33 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiration
  • bahacca
    bahacca Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Hot damn! I wish we women could put on muscle that fast! A round of applause for you!
  • TrueBlueBruin78
    TrueBlueBruin78 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    thats my boy, great job
  • amie0724
    amie0724 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    wow ! you look awesome .. you worked hard and it shows!
  • Butterfly3730
    Options
    yep, yep...Excellent!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!