Goal Achieved 60 lbs Down w/ Lots of Pics!

Options

Replies

• Meloonie
    Meloonie Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! What an inspiration.
  • snowmanluv
    snowmanluv Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Awesome. Glad to see it. Thanks for the inspiration!
    :smile:
  • BrandyHeit
    Options
    Wow! You are absolutley amazing and a true inspiration! Thank you so much for sharing your journey and pictures. You look fantastic!
  • KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Thank you, guys!!! :happy:
  • DDBeard
    DDBeard Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look great!!
  • bshoward
    bshoward Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Your story is so inspirational! I have so much to lose but realize it's just a lifestyle change - not a diet. Thank you for posting this - it truely inspired me!
  • Ridumcowgirl
    Ridumcowgirl Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    You look wonderfullll! Way to go lady!
  • helenmc40
    helenmc40 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS ON YOUR GOAL!!! You look just fantastic!
  • AbiNichole
    AbiNichole Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Thanks for sharing.:flowerforyou:
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congrats on reaching your goal! That's quite an accomplishment. Very inspirational! (:
  • TiredandReadyForLoss
    TiredandReadyForLoss Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You look ahhhhmazin'! What does your husband think about all this? Just wondering the input from him.... Great job! So proud and such a push for me to keep on keeping on... :)
  • mdh1127
    mdh1127 Posts: 93
    Options
    Amazing!! Congrats on your success, what an inspiration!
  • joyabean
    joyabean Posts: 1
    Options
    Your amazing!!
  • Candi8099
    Candi8099 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    You look PHENOMENAL!! I love that you took the time on sharing your ENTIRE story! Congratulations!! *whistles*
  • KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    You look ahhhhmazin'! What does your husband think about all this? Just wondering the input from him.... Great job! So proud and such a push for me to keep on keeping on... :)

He's very proud of me and impressed with my level of motivation and dedication. He's never said anything about my weight even when I was at my heaviest. He says he's always thought I was beautiful and didn't really notice the extra weight and that's why I love him. I'm pretty sure he notices my body more now, though! lol :laugh:
  • TiredandReadyForLoss
    TiredandReadyForLoss Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! Same as my hubby! On those days when I look at myself and think...do I really look like I lost 18 pounds?!? He comes home and says something like...WOW! You can definitely see the change in you! Love that! Enjoy your man, hold on tight, you have a good one! :)

He's very proud of me and impressed with my level of motivation and dedication. He's never said anything about my weight even when I was at my heaviest. He says he's always thought I was beautiful and didn't really notice the extra weight and that's why I love him. I'm pretty sure he notices my body more now, though! lol :laugh:
    [/quote]
  • Sjvarley123
    Sjvarley123 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    wow! well done and thanks for sharing:flowerforyou:
  • schillewis
    schillewis Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Wow...you look amazing! I found this post to be very informative *and* inspiring. Thanks so much for sharing your journey:smile: I'm just discovering MFP and I already feel as though this is a place where I can learn/find success. Again, congratulations on your weight loss!
  • jessie878
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • jenniferg83
    jenniferg83 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    What a transformation! Amazing job! You must me so proud and happy!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!