Options
124»

Replies

• islandjumper
    islandjumper Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Marine Biologist,,,,
    The ocean fascinates me

Hehe that's what I am...kind of. I studied it as an undergrad...worked in an aquarium for a while...now my dream job has changed slightly

Mine is to work for an environmental development organization like WWF. I'm on my way....doing my best to make it a reality :)
  • Alicia_Monique
    Alicia_Monique Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I'm only 21, so I don't have to start over! :)

I want to be a lawyer. Badly. But, that's just for now... Maybe I'll change my mind and do something with international business or something. I don't know. The possibilities are endless. :)
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    Moto gp rider!! But I'll settle for motorcycle instructor or record producer.
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Fashion Photographer.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Marine Biologist,,,,
    The ocean fascinates me

I'm a fisheries biologist. It's a fun job, but mostly sitting in front of a computer... :)
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    What's yours? If you could start life over again, what would you really aspire to be?

Right now I am trying to become a pro tennis player. If I don't, well, I would love to work in media, like film production, or a magazine editor for a huge magazine like Glamour or Cosmo :)

I guess I wouldn't mind being a fitness trainer either, or a sports manager. Something which I'm active and busy! I personally would hate a 9-5 office job (I know being a magazine editor is an office job but, THE CLOTHES SAMPLES! FASHION!)

Very interested to hear everyone elses thoughts!

Personal Trainer, and working towards it!
    Complete dream job is to own my own gym near a beach somewhere :D
  • kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    I'm actually in the process of changing careers and starting on the path to my Dream Job - I want to be Paramedic. I work for the NHS at the moment as a data analyst am tired of producing the stats about what has happened. I want to be frontline, making a difference. I've been doing voluntary work with St John Ambulance trying to do as many hours as I can to try and get some experience in and it's that that really convinced me that this what I want to do for a living.

Fingers crossed my house will sell and I'll be able to afford to stop working and go back to full-time studying.
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    I want to be a teacher. I'm about to graduate with my Japanese/TESOL B.A and I would love to live abroad and teach English OR Japanese. Transferable skills ftw.
    Eventually I would like to work on some graded readers for young learners written in Japanese and English, based on a consistent set of characters that also teaches about cultural differences.
  • Stepmom1
    Stepmom1 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Astronomer.. I love to look at the night sky
  • fairyface86
    Options
    My dream job would be full time lottery winner....

But if I couldn't do that then .... Proffessional horse rider, Neo natal surgeon, midwife, anything with children or child protection ....
  • childofbodom123
    childofbodom123 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I always wanted to be a professional football (soccer) player. I was diagnosed with a DVT in my leg when I was 15 which ended any hope of doing that but I was pretty good before my injury!

Besides that my dream was to be a fighter pilot for the R.A.F but I was diagnosed with scoliosis and a slipped disk in my back at 12 years old and then at 13 I went from 5ft 3 to 6ft which made it impossible.

Those were my 2 dreams and remain today 2 of my biggest passions! I do not see flying a fighter plane as "work" it would be an honour!
  • kristen49233
    kristen49233 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I would love to be an Event Planner. I did a tiny bit of event planning in my current job until I was promoted last year. I miss it. Would love to have a job that I woke up excited to go to every morning.
  • GrokOn
    GrokOn Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Curator for an automotive museum or a philosopher.
  • TheMerryPup
    TheMerryPup Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Curator for an automotive museum or a philosopher.
    Standup philosopher?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBIxGjSHzF8
  • Firefighter_Jay
    Firefighter_Jay Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    There is no real excuse as to why you can't have your dream job. It's just like everything else in life, if you want it bad enough, make it happen.
  • Specialkayrina
    Specialkayrina Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    (rock) Band tour manager would be awesome!