eating breakfast?

Options
What do you guys eat for breakfast?? I cant seem to eat breakfast at all.

Replies

• JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    I usually just have Chobani greek yogurt, but not until almost 9am...and then only because it's sitting on my desk.
  • jbahrami
    jbahrami Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    High Fiber instant oatmeal at work...it's easy, quick, and somewhat healthy.
  • Sophiepoo
    Sophiepoo Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Hum, I have my breakfast around lunchtime usually! And it's something meaty mmm
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Eggs, wholewheat toast with peanut butter/ cottage cheese/ humous, porridge, yoghurt with fruit and nuts/ seeds, smoked fish.

Not all on the same day, though.
  • helenwilliams78
    helenwilliams78 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I can't eat when I've just got up so I keep some branflakes and raisins at work or pick up some fruit on my way in.

Not very exciting but it's better than nothing.
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Quakers Original Porridge sachet, about half water half milk, and a teaspoon of peanut butter (heaped) YUM!
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    I usually just skip breakfast most days and just eat at 2 pm
  • lorim77
    lorim77 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Having been a breakfast skipper most of my life, I started with just a protein shake. I still do that some days. Other days I'll have 2 hard boiled eggs or multi-grain waffles. I really can tell a difference in myself when I eat breakfast. The difference is- I'm hungrier! I eat breakfast at 7. By 10 I'm hungry so I have a small snack. By 12- hungry again... follow this pattern every 2-3 hours until bedtime. Wake up- hungry! I interpret this as my metabolism kicking it up a notch, plus I have more energy throughout the day.
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    6/7 days a week I have oatmeal with soy milk, a scoop of protein powder, 5-6 Almonds, a teaspoon of natural PB, 1/2 cup strawberries and probably a coffee.

And on Sundays when my dad buys bagels, I have smoked salmon, cream cheese, 1 egg 2 egg whites on bagel thins.

A creature of habit, I am!!
  • andivaclavicek
    Options
    M-F I do a PB&J waffle. I use the Eggo Nutrigrain waffles, Peter Pan Honey Roasted Peanut Butter and Bonne Maman Strawberry Preserves. I really need the protein in the morning. And, it's delicious.
  • wurgin
    wurgin Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    a cshaklee cinch shake mixed with almond milk and coffee mmmm
  • kimtpa1417
    kimtpa1417 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Usually greek yogurt..... low sugar oatmeal.... its usually something small once i get to work
  • tiffylc37
    tiffylc37 Posts: 29
    Options
    Light high fiber english muffin with a tsp strawberry jam and 1 tsp peanut butter. Quick and easy and I make it at work since I am short on time... Also high fiber oatmeal sometimes with a piece of fruit.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    I usually just skip breakfast most days and just eat at 2 pm

you do not have to eat breakfast. Meal timing has no impact on weight loss. I usually eat my first meal at 1-2pm.
  • DalexD
    DalexD Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I have Weetabix for breakfast, fills me right up and it's SO good :D
  • aprilgicker
    aprilgicker Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Liberte yogurt or Adkins Daybreak bar with coffee or earl grey tea.
  • jrodx2
    jrodx2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Within the week I usually switch around these things:

1) oatmeal with blueberries and almonds
    2) egg whites with chicken sausage
    3) protein pancakes or french toast with apples and agave (I make a bunch the weekend before and then heat up at work)

Eating breakfast is really important to me so I wouldn't suggest skipping it. If you are having a hard time finding a desire to eat that early, I would start with a protein shake or yogurt and fruit. Just make sure you are getting your nutrients in to start the day!

--
    Follow my FB Fitness Page!
    Be stronger than your excuses: Recipes and inspiration for a healthier life
    www.facebook.com/excusesareeasy
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal
  • aghack
    aghack Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I never used to eat breakfast, and I still don't like to. However, when I eat breakfasdt, I definitely see better results. I eat 1 hard boiled egg (1/2 yolk), one Thomas' Triple health english muffin, 1 fuji apple, 1 calcium chew and drink a glass of water and 4oz of V-8. I am STUFFED afterwards, but it's so low cal/ high fiber/ high protein, that I'm full for hours.
  • byHISstrength
    byHISstrength Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Shakeology with Silk Coconut Milk