eating breakfast?

Options

Replies

• muffintopminx
    muffintopminx Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Today, coffee with a piece of whole wheat lavash & cashew butter.

I also like:
    - Egg in a Mug: Egg Beaters, Crumbled Turkey Bacon & Cheese
    - Fiber One Cereal with Unsweetened Almond Milk
    - Tomato & Goat Cheese Omelet
    - Protein Pancakes
  • Captian_Dathon
    Options
    Mmm.... usually, an orange or some smaller fruit, toast (hard to find healthier bread, I personally like Sara Lee calorie reduced bread), one-three egg whites, and a ton of water! Water, it seems, gets me going through the day better than coffee!
  • Natty0506
    Natty0506 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I wake up hungry, so eating has never been the problem for me. Choosing the right thing to eat, though, has. This morning I had a pear and some Irish cheese along with a water bottle of water and crystal light energy. The combination of those gives me the energy I need to get my day going. Other mornings I'll have some scrambled eggs and toast with some spinach or some oatmeal and fruit.
  • RachelT14
    RachelT14 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I currently switch between my 3 porridge mixes (banana and nut, apple and cinamon, coconut and chocolate) and a breakfast buritto thing that i make using 1 scramlbed egg, crumbled veggie bacon, grated cheese and alot of tabasco wrapped in a soft tortilla.

I will probably swop to fruit, yoghurt and maybe a slice of wholemeal toast as the weather gets warmer

Edited to say i dont eat this until i have dropped my kids at school and done my powerwalk.
  • Martucha123
    Martucha123 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I have lunch for breakfast :)
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    Generally an Egg, Bacon and Toast.. Or Fruit and Toast.. Or oatmeal.

Depends on how late I got my subbing call that day :)
  • AutumnBreeze07
    AutumnBreeze07 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    This morning: Brownberry double fiber bread (toasted, 1 slice)
    Fiber one cottage cheese
    Dole fruit cup -- peaches
    Silk soy milk

And now...... some coffee!

:drinker:
  • sjschewlakow
    sjschewlakow Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I usually have 2 slices of homemade whole wheat honey oat bread and an egg white omelet. I treat myself to 1 TBS butter for my bread (1/2TBS each piece).

Breakfast is never a problem as I usually wake up hungry. Its just finding that variety that doesn't include oatmeal (yuck!).
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    I haven't been able to eat breakfast since I was a kid, I hate milk it makes me gag, it just taste disgusting! but I had to eat my breakfast as a child.
    I now can't eat breakfast at all, it makes me sick.
  • kriztyn723
    Options
    I make a meal replacement shake called Idealshape for breakfast. It is very filling and keeps me full from 6am-10am.. and then that's when I usually have my snack and then eat at 11:30.

It's tasty too, but kind of expensive for a 30day supply.. It has vitamins and stuff in it too
  • MissMaryMac33
    MissMaryMac33 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Coffee :)

THEN I'll have some scrambled eggs, yogurt or hot cereal (made with amaranth, millet, quinoa - gluten free)
  • Mira710
    Mira710 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I either have a protein shake, oatmeal, or an omelet. If you have trouble eating breakfast, try a protein shake.
  • andreanicole686
    andreanicole686 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I have to eat breakfast, I wake up hungry! From oatmeal, eggs, to shakes. skinnytaste.com has awesome green smoothie recipes and you'll be full for awhile!
  • vjrose
    vjrose Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Lol, guess I'm the opposite of most, 3oz of ground turkey and a pan full of veggies stir fried, add a 1/2 cup of egg beaters and chili sauce, cover, cook till done, add a couple tablespoons salsa. Around 300 calories and I have a very busy job so it gives me the energy to get to lunch, :laugh:
  • sofitheteacup
    sofitheteacup Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    M-F I do a PB&J waffle. I use the Eggo Nutrigrain waffles, Peter Pan Honey Roasted Peanut Butter and Bonne Maman Strawberry Preserves. I really need the protein in the morning. And, it's delicious.

I'm not a breakfast person and it's difficult for me to eat in the morning. But this sounds super tasty.
    Too bad I don't have waffles at my office! :(
  • tinyrah
    tinyrah Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I usually make oatmeal w/ cocoa, chia, coconut oil & a few chips but today I subbed quinoa for the oats. Not bad but the little sprouts are kind of gross looking. Might mix 1/2 oats 1/2 quinoa next time.
  • HannahMarieMcDougald
    Options
    I like sugar free oat meal made with water, Body By Vi(protein), and cinnamon....190 calories
  • MissNations
    MissNations Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I am a cranky beast if I don't get breakfast. Usually I have 2 scrambled eggs with some sort of veggie in there and a little Parmesan and a little salsa. And coffee, of course. :wink:
  • rheamanda
    rheamanda Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, but I have been in a pretty good routine of eating breakfast.
    Egg whites, turkey bacon, and 1% milk
    or
    Apple Cinnamon Nutrigrain Bar
    or
    Apple Cinnamon Cheerios with milk
  • mrselanco2268
    mrselanco2268 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. I like variety and hardly ever have the same breakfast each day. This morning I had scrambled Egglands sprinkled with some 2% shredded cheddar and a small glass of Trop 50. I usually would have a cup of cereal hot or cold and half a grapefruit. I try to eat no later than 8am, but if I am not feeling that hungry I will have a yogurt with a banana.