The Thread about Something - Part 33

Options

Replies

• Tiff_09
    Tiff_09 Posts: 5,627 Member
    Options
    I remember watching some of the first season of Big Brother. Or maybe that was the second season.
    Well, I don't see it at all anymore.

However I do plan to watch So You Think You Can Dance. :heart:

From what I understand, the British version of Big Brother is a lot more racy. Like cameras in the showers and stuff.

WOW, I'm shocked you knew about that Max
    :wink:

I'm not :laugh:

tee hee oh the sarcasm :wink:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    Max has 42" TV for his viewing pleasure, I bet he sees all kinds of things on that flat screen! HUH MAX!
  • genabug
    genabug Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    I remember watching some of the first season of Big Brother. Or maybe that was the second season.

One of the dance instructors at my daughters dance school tried out for So you think you can dance" He did make it to the Vegas tryouts, he is a really great dancer. He didn't make it past Vegas, but planss on trying again. I don't think they have showed his audition yet, or at least I missed it. His name is Daniel Masterson.
  • Tiff_09
    Tiff_09 Posts: 5,627 Member
    Options

One of the dance instructors at my daughters dance school tried out for So you think you can dance" He did make it to the Vegas tryouts, he is a really great dancer. He didn't make it past Vegas, but planss on trying again. I don't think they have showed his audition yet, or at least I missed it. His name is Daniel Masterson.

Very cool :smile:
  • czewwhat
    Options

Oh, I saw his audition. He sucked.

Max you are being a big brat!
  • czewwhat
    Options

snickeringg.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • genabug
    Options

snickeringg.gif

Bite me! :mad:
  • czewwhat
    Options
    gotta love our Max! he just loves a good stinger if he can get one in!
  • genabug
    Options

snickeringg.gif

:flowerforyou:

don't give me no stinkin flower!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Something:

Can you curl your tongue or turn it on its side?

Discuss.

Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    I can
    :smokin:
  • czewwhat
    Options

snickeringg.gif

:flowerforyou:

don't give me no stinkin flower!

Treasure of Sierra Madre moment " Flowers, we don't need no stinking flowers!":laugh: :laugh:
  • genabug
    Options
    I be back tommorrow!
  • czewwhat
    Options
    bye bug