The Thread about Something - Part 33

Options

Replies

• czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    I love wearing heels! I haven't been much, but when I do, I love them! And I do have pearls, earrings, and a pearl and diamond necklace, which I love! And I only wear them, if I am wearing heels!:laugh:

Why not wear them when you vaccuum?

Becasue my 10 mth old doesn't care for the vaccum, so I try holding her, thats not an easy task wearing heels! Oh and the dog all 2 pds of him, is usually right under my feet barking at the dang thing! Its stressful! haha

take the doggie and the 10 month old for a walk, make hubby vaccum!

Then it'd never get done!

Make raunchy promises, only if he does a good job! watch him vaccum the inside of the sofa too!
  • genabug
    genabug Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    I love wearing heels! I haven't been much, but when I do, I love them! And I do have pearls, earrings, and a pearl and diamond necklace, which I love! And I only wear them, if I am wearing heels!:laugh:

Becasue my 10 mth old doesn't care for the vaccum, so I try holding her, thats not an easy task wearing heels! Oh and the dog all 2 pds of him, is usually right under my feet barking at the dang thing! Its stressful! haha

Make raunchy promises, only if he does a good job! watch him vaccum the inside of the sofa too!

Still wouldn't!!
  • Tiff_09
    Tiff_09 Posts: 5,627 Member
    Options

Still wouldn't!!

same here. :ohwell:
  • czewwhat
    Options

Still wouldn't!!

same here. :ohwell:

I am so sorry.:cry::cry: :cry: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: one for each of you!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Something

Hi :bigsmile:

The End.
    :smokin:
    Hi Kellch! :love: :smooched:

Hiya Tamalama :smooched:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Something

The End.

How are you schweetie pie???:wink:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hi all

I don't watch the food network and I don't wear pearls.....
    My hubby is a slob and I do all the house cleaning, laundry, food shopping etc
    When I do clean it is in yoga pants and a t-shirt...not heels and pearls...sorry to bust your bubble Max

what else?
  • kellch
    Options
    Something

The End.

Doin good. Sore....very very sore. 5 days of this P90X stuff...wowzers!!! Great workouts though. I'm addicted. Sore but addicted :tongue:

How are you?
  • czewwhat
    Options
    Hi all

When I do clean it is in yoga pants and a t-shirt...not heels and pearls...sorry to bust your bubble Max

what else?

You gotta love a gal who gets to the point! hi Kimber!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hi all

what else?

You gotta love a gal who gets to the point! hi Kimber!

I'm a pretty direct, no fluff kinda girl

DH just called to say he was having a fancy lunch in the city witj some sales guys in the same restuarant as Antonia Banderes and Melanie Griffith and that she was smokin :smokin:
    I could care less, but I'm still mad about the fireplace and the mess on my rug...so I promptly told him I did not care, and hung up the phone :mad:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Something

The End.

Doin good. Sore....very very sore. 5 days of this P90X stuff...wowzers!!! Great workouts though. I'm addicted. Sore but addicted :tongue:

How are you?
    I'm good! Really tired today but good. I have my OB appointment today at 4:00. Get to hear the heartbeat!! :love: :love:
  • kellch
    Options
    Something

The End.

How are you?
    I'm good! Really tired today but good. I have my OB appointment today at 4:00. Get to hear the heartbeat!! :love: :love:

Awwwwwww how awesome for you!! :drinker: Hope all goes well. And make sure you get some rest and take care of yourself :smooched: I'll bring you some nice warm rolls and a big glass of chocolate milk :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    You SO get me Kellch!! :love: :smooched: :laugh:
  • kellch
    Options
    sounds great huh :tongue:

Yeah ummmm after the baby and when you're up to it, you should check out that P90X stuff. They say you are supposed to drink a recovery drink after the workout and chocolate milk is one of the drinks a lot of people use :smokin: :bigsmile: Gives ya somethin to look forward to :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    Options

Yeah ummmm after the baby and when you're up to it, you should check out that P90X stuff. They say you are supposed to drink a recovery drink after the workout and chocolate milk is one of the drinks a lot of people use :smokin: :bigsmile: Gives ya somethin to look forward to :laugh:
    I drink chocolate milk after the gym a lot! It's a great snack to have and fuels my bod!! :wink:

I will try that. There are a few "at home" workouts I've wanted to try!
  • kellch
    Options

I drink chocolate milk after the gym a lot! It's a great snack to have and fuels my bod!! :wink:

I will try that. There are a few "at home" workouts I've wanted to try!

Yes it has worked well for me :laugh: Maybe I can have it with a PB&J sandwich as a post workout snack :laugh:

I was lovin TaeBo but it was just getting old...I needed something new and more strength training incorporated. So far this is doing just that :laugh:
  • kellch
    Options
    You think a glass of wine would do the recovery drink trick? I mean it does involve grapes...that's healthy, right? :bigsmile: fingersx.gif
  • genabug
    genabug Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    You think a glass of wine would do the recovery drink trick? I mean it does involve grapes...that's healthy, right? :bigsmile: fingersx.gif

Suuuuurrreeee! give it a try! :laugh:
  • kellch
    Options

Suuuuurrreeee! give it a try! :laugh:

Thanks! I will :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Well since I can't drink, I'll stick to chocolate milk!! :wink: :laugh: