Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I'm hungry. Need lunch!! :tongue: :tongue:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    I wear Pearls and heels, the maid does the cleaning around here! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • genabug
    genabug Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    I wear Pearls and heels, the maid does the cleaning around here! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I need a maid!
  • Tiff_09
    Tiff_09 Posts: 5,627 Member
    Options
    I don't own pearls.
    But I do love my heels. I don't get to wear them often.
    My DH doesn't care for me being nearly a foot taller than him :laugh:
  • Tiff_09
    Options

I need a maid!

ME TOO :frown:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    I AM the maid! :glasses:

I have a pearl bracelet but I don't wear it often!! :tongue:

And I rarely wear heels...more of a flip-flop girl.

:bigsmile:
  • genabug
    Options
    I love wearing heels! I haven't been much, but when I do, I love them! And I do have pearls, earrings, and a pearl and diamond necklace, which I love! And I only wear them, if I am wearing heels!:laugh:
  • czewwhat
    Options
    (Joke) My hubby thinks I look best in my pearls, and heels, and chanel number 5.
  • czewwhat
    Options

I need a maid!

I struck gold when I hired mine, she suffers from OCD! and capitolizes on it by cleaning other peoples houses! the gods were kind that day! I have two bad discs in my lower back so bending and stooping is difficult, Thank god I found her!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Do you watch the TV Food Network??
  • genabug
    Options
    I love wearing heels! I haven't been much, but when I do, I love them! And I do have pearls, earrings, and a pearl and diamond necklace, which I love! And I only wear them, if I am wearing heels!:laugh:

Why not wear them when you vaccuum?

Becasue my 10 mth old doesn't care for the vaccum, so I try holding her, thats not an easy task wearing heels! Oh and the dog all 2 pds of him, is usually right under my feet barking at the dang thing! Its stressful! haha
  • genabug
    Options
    Do you watch the TV Food Network??

I do occasionally, I like Paula Deen!
  • czewwhat
    Options

Becasue my 10 mth old doesn't care for the vaccum, so I try holding her, thats not an easy task wearing heels! Oh and the dog all 2 pds of him, is usually right under my feet barking at the dang thing! Its stressful! haha

take the doggie and the 10 month old for a walk, make hubby vaccum!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Something

Hi :bigsmile:

The End.
    :smokin:
  • czewwhat
    Options
    hi kellch, gettin nervous?
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Something

Hi :bigsmile:

The End.
    :smokin:
    Hi Kellch! :love: :smooched:
  • genabug
    Options

Then it'd never get done!
  • Tiff_09
    Options

Then it'd never get done!

so true so true :grumble: