The Thread about Something - Part 33

Options

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Wow, he IS being a brat!!!! :huh:

Yes...he is mean...I have to go now....GET him Tami :explode: :laugh: :smile:
    Rolls up sleeves.....(which is amazing considering I'm wearing a tank top!:huh: )

Lemme at him! Where should I begin???:devil:

I bet you fight like the Lion on the Wizard of Oz.

what?
    I was focusing on the tank top comment...it's chilli today Tam, no?
    I've never ever worn sleeveless in public...stick to t-shirts (just in case anyone was curious..LOL?)
    Well, I wore a hoodie while OUT...but at home..it's mild enough to strip that off! :wink: :tongue:
  • Tiff_09
    Tiff_09 Posts: 5,627 Member
    Options

Rolls up sleeves.....(which is amazing considering I'm wearing a tank top!:huh: )

Put em up..put em up!!:mad:

:laugh:

at least the Lion is cute n cuddly
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options

what?
    I was focusing on the tank top comment...it's chilli today Tam, no?
    I've never ever worn sleeveless in public...stick to t-shirts (just in case anyone was curious..LOL?)

The bikini in your av is sleeveless.

First off it is not a bikini....hell would freeze over before I would wear a bikini in public, but that's another topic
    The only exception to my rule is a bathing suit, because I really have no other choice...if they made t-shirt type suits (not including a wet suit) I would be all over it
    GOOD-NIGHT
  • TamTastic
    Options
    On the way home from my OB appointment, I heard Sweet Child O'Mine....THREE times on THREE different stations.

Just thought I'd share! :tongue:
  • Tiff_09
    Options
    On the way home from my OB appointment, I heard Sweet Child O'Mine....THREE times on THREE different stations.

Awwwww..... It's like.... Our SONG

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Tiff_09
    Options
    OH and Goodnight :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    Options

Awwwww..... It's like.... Our SONG

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    OMG! I didn't even think of that!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options

I don't care what type of music you were into back in the day, but that was a kick *kitten* song when it came out
    I admit now, I was a closet Guns fan....
    Hope you had a good appt

and NO max...I have no idea what you are talking about as far as phobias....
  • genabug
    genabug Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    morning!
  • genabug
    Options
    morning!

Hello Genabug. How are you?

pretty good considering I have to work today! How are you? Gonna be around today?
  • genabug
    Options
    morning!

Hello Genabug. How are you?

pretty good considering I have to work today! How are you? Gonna be around today?

Some this morning and then later this afternoon. Will be AWOL from about 10 to 3.

oh well u suck then! thats most of my work day!
  • genabug
    Options
    no way! Its a holiday week, can't work OT. And not to mention my lil lady will be waiting for me to come get her from daycare, and my oldest will be waiting to go to dance class!